MCM / Unauthorized Charge
I got a call a couple of months ago about a debt I had from 8 years ago. Having this be the first time it's ever happened to me I began to make payments on it through my bank account with authorized dates to make those payments. When those dates expired I got a bill in the mail to write a check because the payment plan expired and to called and set up another plan. So I wrote the check and sent it out then the next day I got another letter saying they had taken it out of my account which was "authorized by you (me)". Which is totally false.. I did not authorize that! So now I'm in the hole because I've made double the payments this month as if times weren't as hard as they are right now. I've tried calling numerous numbers, but for some reason I can't call the numbers it says "This number can't be reached from Guam (Where I am now located)". I don't know what to do. Any kind of advice would be helpful please.
More MCM Complaints & Reviews
- Midland funding, LLC - Rip off 
- Midland funding, LLC - what is this 
- Midland Credit Management - Scam! Watch out! 
- Midland Credit Management - Beware! 
- Midland Credit Management - Total scam 
- Midland Credit Management [MCM] - a debt that was in 2008
- Midland Credit Management [MCM] - called me threatening me to send officer to my house and work. a $1200 debt they said it would be over $ 3000
- Midland Credit Management (MCM) - They claimed I owe almost $400 more than I owe.
- Midland Funding - Unethical behavior
- Midland Funding - Poor Service