MBD LEGAL COLLECTIONS / Harassment

1 Johannesburg, South Africa

By the sound of it I am just another victim of the racketeers MBD!

I have just sent this to Woolworths, and I am busy registering on all the complaint sites in order to expose this racket MBD is running. I have asked too many times to be left alone, they cannot provide me with any form of proof.

I have been contacted for a number of years now regarding an account I apparently have with Woolworths.

MBD is pestering me, and from the internet I have found 8 exactly similar cases with 1 search of people who have never had an account with you but are being harassed by MBD for not paying their (non-existent) Woolworths accounts.

MBD cannot provide me with one piece of evidence that I have either opened a Woolworth’s account or made a purchase on a Woolworths account.

I have never had any accounts with any shop, yet I have to be subjected to harassment and abuse from one of Woolworths service providers under their name.

As of today I will start spreading this exact story, based on facts where I am not taking on MBD, but Woolworths as their employer. There is a website, http://mbdvictim.wordpress.com/, and of course http://hellopeter.com/mbd-attorneys/complaints/i-dont-have-a-woolworths-account-so-stop-calling-1325188, Facebook and Twitter.

Regards