Maytagwasher doesn't fill with enough water to cover laundry

Dear Maytag people,

My old Sears washer gave up the ghost and I purchased a new Maytag Washer form Lowe’s May 2011.
Model #: MVWB450WQ2
Serial No. Series: 300

I selected this particular washer because of the large tub with no spindle in the middle. This allows me to wash large comforters & quilts. THAT PART I LOVE.

However, I’m assuming because of the brilliant laws by the water conservation board and the EPA, it doesn’t fill with enough water to cover my laundry. I have to add three or four Rubbermaid tubs to have enough water to efficiently wash my laundry. If I forget to set my timer I sometimes forget to add the water. For instance today I washed my sheets.See Top 10 Worst Companies in Spring, TXI forgot to add water and it wadded my sheets up into a ball & wobbled so fiercely that it actually moved my washer about 6 inches.
I used to like to soak my towels as long as I wanted to. Now this brilliant washer that has a mind of its own and it shuts off & drains the water out.
DEAR EPA EXPERTS THAT IS DEFINITELY WASTING WATER.
I’m suspecting that you are forced to comply with the idiotic rules that the EPA passes. These have to be the stupidest people on the planet.
If you at Maytag implemented these computer controls then I’m pretty upset with YOU.
For ME, nothing can be done at this point except to keep adding water to every load I wash.
For YOU, nothing can be done with this particular model. Hopefully in the future you will consult someone who actually does laundry on a daily basis before making a product that creates so much frustration for the user.

Ru
May 10, 2017

Comments

• Wp
      May 10, 2017

Dear, rubbadubdub, We apologize for the situation as we can understand how frustrating this issue can be. Please send us an email with your name, contact information as well as the model and serial number to the Washer as well as the problem you are having to [protected]@whirlpool.com, and we will do our best to get this resolved for you.