Maytag / refrigerator/customer service

Franklin, TN, United States

I purchased a Maytag refrigerator three years ago November. Two months ago it stopped cooling and service technicians have been out 3times and it hasn't been fixed yet. I have had to take off 2 days, which cost me $200 in lost wages each day along with $400 for so called parts and labor, STILL NOT FIXED! I had to leave my job early today to meet with the technician only to find out the parts need to be ordered, more labor charges, and now the cost of shipping has been added, another $340.00. STILL NOT FIXED. I was told the freezer coils have pin hole leaks, all the Freon has leaked out in less than 12 hours!! To top it off, parts are not under warranty!!! My advice is NEVER buy anything MAYTAG makes, their appliances are made with subpar parts just so they can charge an arm and a leg to repair them!! Customer service-very rude.

• Maytag Customer Care's Response, Apr 07, 2017

Hi, my name is Marie, and I am contacting you on behalf of Maytag. We would like this opportunity to address your concerns. Please provide your name, user ID (Hoo44), ID number (100175), address, phone number, and date of purchase. Email to [protected]@Maytag.com.

Ho