Mattress Warehouse / refund request
On March 21, 2011, we purchased a Belmont king mattress & box spring set from Mattress Warehouse in Mechanicsville, Va. with promise of delivery to that store by Friday, March 25. We received a call from the salesperson on March 24 saying there was a problem and delivery would be delayed until the following week.
I called the store on March 28 and was told the manager would get back with me. On March 30, I called the store and talked to the manager, Ed Katz, and was told that the salesperson was no longer with them and he would have to do some checking about the purchase. Over the next two weeks Mr. Katz assured me he was trying to get the product we had ordered. On April 11, I was informed that the product was at the Broad Street Store in Richmond, and we could pick it up there. At this point, I cancelled the order and requested a refund on my credit card. It's now May 5th and I have still not received the refund. I called the customer service department of the company this morning and was told that they had received the refund request on May 4th, and it would take a few days to process. A few days seems to be the mantra of this company. Maybe they should start telling customers it's going to take a few months with no guarantees of anything.
More Mattress Warehouse Complaints & Reviews
- Mattress Warehouse - unscrupulous, unprofessional practices 
- Mattress Warehouse - no return for any mechandise leave the store 
- Mattress Warehouse - no refunds/limit 3 exchanges defects 
- Mattress Warehouse at SleepHappens.com - a promised refund check that has not arrived 
- Mattress Warehouse - order return denied
- Mattress Warehouse - bait and switch on floor model sale bed
- Mattress Warehouse - sold me a product they do not have! 
- Mattress Warehouse - refuse to send me a refund that I am due.
- Mattress Warehouse - failure to honor warranty claim 
- Mattress Warehouse - people scamming company