Match.com / termination
First of all Match.com billed me for another year when I cancelled and had a return email verifying that I did. I have more than a few friends who were also resubscribed after they canceled too. Along with the poor quality of dating material, I received some very hostile email which I responded to. One woman had an anti-bush rant on her profile and I said I was pro-bush. She called me an "ignorant fuk" I reported here and I got terminated because she reported me... doesn't makes sense. I lost my remaining membership which I paid for and the hostile woman is still there. Trying to contact them is futile, they have nobody for customer service! I am outraged. We should get together a class action lawsuit.
More Match.com Complaints & Reviews
- Wmv*match.com - unauthorized charges 
- Match.com - cannot stop emails from match.com 
- Match.com - unable to sign into my account 
- Match.com - blocking practices 
- Match.com - most paid male members are players 
- Match.com - termination of my account
- Match.com - is opening emails from match is costing me my relationship
- Match.com - cancelling the subscription 
- Match.com - I changed password on account for security and now I am blocked from account 
- Match.com - access to my account has been block by match while I am trying to set it up.