Match.com / termination
First of all Match.com billed me for another year when I cancelled and had a return email verifying that I did. I have more than a few friends who were also resubscribed after they canceled too. Along with the poor quality of dating material, I received some very hostile email which I responded to. One woman had an anti-bush rant on her profile and I said I was pro-bush. She called me an "ignorant fuk" I reported here and I got terminated because she reported me... doesn't makes sense. I lost my remaining membership which I paid for and the hostile woman is still there. Trying to contact them is futile, they have nobody for customer service! I am outraged. We should get together a class action lawsuit.
More Match.com Complaints & Reviews
- Wmv*match.com - unauthorized charges 
- Match.com - cannot stop emails from match.com 
- Match.com - unable to sign into my account 
- Match.com - blocking practices 
- Match.com - most paid male members are players 
- Match.com - On line dating
- Match.com - charging me when I closed my account
- Match.com - terminated
- Match.com - match canada - throttling incoming and outgoing messages
- Match.com - you gotta be kidding... you do not post new just over and over!