Match.com / unauthorised payments
Having subscribed for a 1 month subscription to match.com I was horrified to see that they had been continuing to take payments from my account without authorisation.
When I contacted them to get a refund for these unauthorised payments they told me that it was in the terms and conditions that payments would be taken until I had contacted them to cancel the subscription.
Longer term subscriptions are available at different rates, 1 month was the shortest period and was the most expensive. But it is clear that it is just for ONE MONTH, not an infinite subscription at that rate!
Having looked through the 6 pages of terms and conditions it is still very unclear and totally misleading.
I have consulted with trading standards and will be making furhter complaint, I have contacted the bank aswell to prevent further payments being taken.
More Match.com Complaints & Reviews
- Wmv*match.com - unauthorized charges 
- Match.com - cannot stop emails from match.com 
- Match.com - unable to sign into my account 
- Match.com - blocking practices 
- Match.com - most paid male members are players 
- Match.com - access to my account has been block by match while I am trying to set it up.
- Match.com - logging into account
- Match.com - terminating my subscription with no just cause
- Match.com - messages 
- Match.com - was reactivating a closed account and was told they were terminating me permanently without a reason.