Match.com / online dating service
My account was hacked. Upon notifying their customer service department today, September 16, 2017, I was told they would cancel my account as of this date. However, they said they would continue to charge me until February, 2018. When I asked to speak with a supervisor, I was told nothing further would be done to refund any money, or repair the problem that caused the hack.
I informed the rep that my bank would be notified to dispute charges.
Such an unprofessional company. Only interested in my money. Complaints be damned.
More Match.com Complaints & Reviews
- Wmv*match.com - unauthorized charges 
- Match.com - cannot stop emails from match.com 
- Match.com - unable to sign into my account 
- Match.com - blocking practices 
- Match.com - most paid male members are players 
- Match.com - service
- Match.com - subscription overcharged and failure to give alert of subscription renewal
- Match.com - john gergely
- Match.com - create confusion during registration
- Match.com - cannot stop their messages. "unsubscribe" doesn't work.