Match.com / my account was blocked for no reason, no refund was issued
I enrolled to match.com on and off for years, the last time I enrolled my account was blocked, my current email is still blocked, I reached out to the customer support, they confirmed that my account was blocked but did not specify why, they said that once i agreed with their service agreement (although I did not violate any of them), they can't say why my account was blocked and can't issue a refund.
to say more, I have never had any criminal record, I went on a couple of dates in which I became friends with the girls i hangout with since there was no chemistry between us, but never had any issues whatsoever. This was the answer i received:
Response By Email (David) (12/04/2015 03:30 PM)
We received your inquiry regarding the status of your Match.com membership.
If you wish to obtain additional information, a valid subpoena, search warrant, or court order directed to Match.com is required.
Match.com Customer Support
More Match.com Complaints & Reviews
- Wmv*match.com - unauthorized charges 
- Match.com - cannot stop emails from match.com 
- Match.com - unable to sign into my account 
- Match.com - blocking practices 
- Match.com - most paid male members are players 
- Match.com - service
- Match.com - subscription overcharged and failure to give alert of subscription renewal
- Match.com - john gergely
- Match.com - create confusion during registration
- Match.com - cannot stop their messages. "unsubscribe" doesn't work.