Match.com / my account was blocked for no reason, no refund was issued

Ann Arbor, MI, United States Review updated:

I enrolled to match.com on and off for years, the last time I enrolled my account was blocked, my current email is still blocked, I reached out to the customer support, they confirmed that my account was blocked but did not specify why, they said that once i agreed with their service agreement (although I did not violate any of them), they can't say why my account was blocked and can't issue a refund.
to say more, I have never had any criminal record, I went on a couple of dates in which I became friends with the girls i hangout with since there was no chemistry between us, but never had any issues whatsoever. This was the answer i received:

Response By Email (David) (12/04/2015 03:30 PM)
Greetings,

We received your inquiry regarding the status of your Match.com membership.

Please know that due to our Terms of Use, your Match.com account has been terminated. Due to our privacy practices, we cannot disclose specifics about any Match.com account, including your own.

If you wish to obtain additional information, a valid subpoena, search warrant, or court order directed to Match.com is required.

Our Privacy Policy can be viewed at the following link: http://www.match.com/registration/privacystatement.aspx

Our Terms of Use can be referenced at the following link: http://www.match.com/registration/membagr.aspx

Regards,

David
Match.com Customer Support

Ae
Jul 17, 2016

Comments

• Ha
      Jul 30, 2016

I don't understand why I cannot sign into Match.com. Can you explain this to me?
    Thanks.
    [protected]@gmail.com

• Ha
      Jul 30, 2016

Please explain to me why I can not sign into Match.com.
    Thank you.