Match.com / unauthorized billing
Match.com renewed my membership without any notice of the pending expiration date of my original subscription. They will not refund, nor pro-rate any portion of a six-month renewal that I neither consented to nor desired. I have filed a complaint with the Better Business Bureau and Consumer Affairs and will also take this to any other consumer action agency that I can find. Please warn your friends to avoid Match.com's deceptive practices. They say word of mouth is the best form of advertisement. Pass it on - DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH MATCH.COM!
More Match.com Complaints & Reviews
- Wmv*match.com - unauthorized charges 
- Match.com - cannot stop emails from match.com 
- Match.com - unable to sign into my account 
- Match.com - blocking practices 
- Match.com - most paid male members are players 
- Match.com - termination of my account
- Match.com - is opening emails from match is costing me my relationship
- Match.com - cancelling the subscription 
- Match.com - I changed password on account for security and now I am blocked from account 
- Match.com - access to my account has been block by match while I am trying to set it up.