Match.com / promiscuous sharing of information with chemistry.com!
Match.com allows its sister company chemistry.com to post on its website as if it were a service of Match.com. Having taken a look at the chenistry.com offer at any visit, one begins to received membership offers from both companies using the logon and password that was used to trial with match.com. It is a sort of dishonest bait ans switch, and an unwelcome and unwanted way to pretend to be the same company. Chemistry.com refuses to give a refund, saying they are a different company. Chemistry.com promised a partial refund "as a courtesy" then never provided it. If they cannot make it without stealing it from their would be customers, they should go out of business. Match.com is at fault for colluding in the fakery.
More Match.com Complaints & Reviews
- Wmv*match.com - unauthorized charges 
- Match.com - cannot stop emails from match.com 
- Match.com - unable to sign into my account 
- Match.com - most paid male members are players 
- Match.com - blocking practices 
- Match.com - cancellation of membership 
- Match.com, L.L.C. - dating site
- Match.com - membership
- Match.com - being charged after I ended my membership 
- Match.com - professional swindler