Mastercard HSN / electionic payment

1 North Carolina, United States

Too many problems with credit cards. My purse was stolen and when I got all new cards some of the statements were made electronic, so I said how can I pay it if I dont see it, I dont check in online everyday or even read all emails. Plus if my credit card paid my online bills then everything is canceled. An electionic payment at hsnmastercard waited 3 weeks to tell me they didnt have all the numbers and sent the payment back. Its so funny they didnt charge a late fee but changed my apr to 30%interest. I said u see I tried to make the payment the money is in the bank and the old check information has the same info. I said u can take it back to were is was or I can just not pay it. Paypal did me the same way and then fixed the problem and took my apr back down. Mastercard is still being stupid when its not even my fault they didnt get their payment, it told me when I hand the number in reverse im sure it knew that I had all the numebers in there I did it 5 times and made sure it was right.