Massage Envy / massage envy billing
I have called several times today and no one has ever answered the phone at corporate headquarters so here is my complaint.
Husband signed up for the massage program in 2013, went about 4 times a year since then. Some time in the last year our credit card expired. No one ever told him by phone, text, email or when he went in for a massage. Instead they waited until the bill racked up to $500 and found one of our open credit cards to charge on 5/10/17. On 5/12/17, Anna, at Massage Envy in Avon, IN told me that it was not their responsibility to contact us. However, she seemed to feel it was their responsibility to hunt down our open credit card and charge $505 to it!!!
More Massage Envy Complaints & Reviews
- Massage Envy - misleading prices 
- Massage Envy - harassment 
- Massage Envy - account freeze / no refund cancellation 
- Massage Envy - asking for credit card over phone before services 
- Massage Envy - managerial corruption/sexual harassment 
- Massage Envy - injury 
- Massage Envy - fraud and scam 
- Massage Envy - no response when requesting service 
- Massage Envy - multiple credit card submissions/charges
- Massage Envy Shea Scottsdale AZ - online booking