Massage Envy Coral Gables / deceptive business practices

Coral Gables, FL, United States Review updated:

The owner of the coral gables branch, Mrs. Gonzalez, has advised the employees to tell customers conflicting contract policies. The staff has misrepresented the terms of the contract as a bait and switch tactic. Myself and my colleague have been told we can freeze and unfreeze our account as we like, however, after I froze my account and tried to unfreeze it, I was told that I could not unfreeze my account without paying an additional month and I'd have to wait another 30 days before I can freeze my account. I have six unused massages after my 1 year contract has ended and I am unable to cancel my membership without using the six massages or else I lose out on the six massages, which is actually a $300 loss. What is upsetting is that the staff at this branch is telling customers that they can do one thing and then you can't. They lie to your face and then retract on their word as a ploy to steal money from you. I advise anyone to stay away from this location.

Ls

Comments

• Ka
      Aug 06, 2011

GOOGLE MASSAGE ENVY CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT. WE NEED TO DO SOMETHING NOW. INITIATOR OF THE CLASS ACTION SUIT IS A MEMBER OF THIS SITE. CONTACT EACH OTHER AND LETS GET OUR MONEY BACK.