Massage Envy / expired massages
I signed up for an agreement with Massage Envy. The contract was for 12 months. Each month that I was a memeber, I accrued a 1hr massage. Some months I didn't go while other months I would use up a 2 hour massage because I had a few months saved up. Well, I had purchased additional massages so that I could do 2 hour massages every time I went in. The last time I visited Massage Envy in May, I had about 11 massages saved up. Today I went to make an appointment and the lady at the desk said that I didn't have any massages and that I was no longer a member. She said that when my 12 months of paying $39.00 a month ended, all my massages I had paid for immediately expire (months I didn't get a massage). So for anyone who signs up with Massage Envy, keep in mind that at the end of 12 months, any massages you might have had on file with them automatically go away at the end of 12 months. I just lost over $400.00 in massages. And they didn't even give me a courtesy call to let me know.
More Massage Envy Complaints & Reviews
- Massage Envy - misleading prices 
- Massage Envy - harassment 
- Massage Envy - asking for credit card over phone before services 
- Massage Envy - managerial corruption/sexual harassment 
- Massage Envy - account freeze / no refund cancellation 
- Massage Envy - Billing and Customer Service
- Massage Envy - unauthorizeed credit card charges
- Massage Envy - memberships??
- Massage Envy - I was discriminated against...
- Massage Envy - reimbursement for overcharge...