Massage Envy / expired massages

1 3825 Grand Avenue Suite BChino Hills, CA, United States Review updated:
Phone: (909) 573-0200

I signed up for an agreement with Massage Envy. The contract was for 12 months. Each month that I was a memeber, I accrued a 1hr massage. Some months I didn't go while other months I would use up a 2 hour massage because I had a few months saved up. Well, I had purchased additional massages so that I could do 2 hour massages every time I went in. The last time I visited Massage Envy in May, I had about 11 massages saved up. Today I went to make an appointment and the lady at the desk said that I didn't have any massages and that I was no longer a member. She said that when my 12 months of paying $39.00 a month ended, all my massages I had paid for immediately expire (months I didn't get a massage). So for anyone who signs up with Massage Envy, keep in mind that at the end of 12 months, any massages you might have had on file with them automatically go away at the end of 12 months. I just lost over $400.00 in massages. And they didn't even give me a courtesy call to let me know.

Ke

Comments

• M7
      29th of Oct, 2010

Clearly td577 has never done bussiness with them if he thinks they would "gladly give you back some of those massages" if you just "kindly ask"

• Ta
      13th of Jan, 2011

no, it sounds like this particular store is messing with you. on the first paragraph of the contract, it states that your membership is auto-renewable meaning that after whatever term you use -3, 6, 12 month- your membership continues. only its a month to month basis this time, at which time you can cancel it. unless you canceled it after your term, they have no right to say your membership is up. I would go to another store and inform them of this location and see that they report them, because ya, I've looked at the site and apparently you can't contact them via email or anything which is pretty crappy, but it's something right?