Massage Envy / completely awful experience
I called this Massage Envy nine (9) times over months requesting a female therapist. Had never been there. Never available because not one on staff. Finally hired a new one and became available, went to appointment but apparently 'bait and switch' as on arrival - not available only male therapist. Respectfully declined. In apology, I was given a coupon for a one hour massage for 'introductory price' of $39.00. Huh? - That's an offer they give everyone on first visit.
About a month later scheduled again. I was asked if I had ever been to another Massage Envy. I said I had about 350 miles away. Had massage which was just okay. At end went to pay - told $95.00. Double Huh?? I explained I have never been there before and had a coupon also. The confirmed owner (Johanna Logue) stated that since I had been to another Massage Envy four (4) months earlier, the coupon would not be honored, unless I joined right there and then. Yeah sure.
Johanna Logue in my opinion has the IQ of a turnip and the customer service skills of a bounty hunter. Her entire work history is centered in bank back offices - not with customers. I told her I'm paying the coupon rate and if she didn't like it she could call the cops. She stated that 'she was entering notation on the computer to 'blackball' me from going to any Massage Envy in the USA - ever.' Triple Huh??? My loss I guess. Completely awful experience, and a formula for business failure.
More Massage Envy Complaints & Reviews
- Massage Envy - misleading prices 
- Massage Envy - harassment 
- Massage Envy - account freeze / no refund cancellation 
- Massage Envy - asking for credit card over phone before services 
- Massage Envy - managerial corruption/sexual harassment 
- Massage Envy - contract
- Massage Envy - cancellation of membership
- Massage Envy - poor customer service
- Massage Envy - treatment of a client by the staff
- Massage Envy - membership