Maruti Wagon R LXI / over heating in new car
I have bought Wagon R LXi on 23 august 2008. Within 3 month axcel was gone and dealer has change. Exactly After 2 months car was overheat. And people working at authorized sevice centre they said it is due to head and gasket. They change everything in warrenty. But the problem was not solved. Within 6 months it happens again. And they change it again. I dont know what they are doing when we are givign our car to authorized service centre.
In month of march'10 it happens again. And they said it is due to your cng we need to change your car Radiator. And i think you will be agree with me that overheating is not because of the cng and Raiator chok up is not due to that as per auto mobile expert.
As i have 2 years extended warrenty and due to poor sevices and reply of Manan I went to another 3 dealer for their opinion and everyone said that we can change it in warrenty but they said your all problem has been tackled by Manan people so its better you go there because they know your problem since it has been searched by them.
As i have paid full amount inspite of warrenty and radiator chok up is not due to cng as per automobile expert.
Can i expect some caring reply as per your services across india and as per your brand value.
My car no. is GJ-1-HQ-9633
M : [protected]
More Maruti Wagon R LXI Complaints & Reviews
- Maruti Udyog Limited / Maruti Swift VDI (Diesel) - delay in delivery 
- Maruti Udyog Limited - deceptive business practices! 
- Maruti Swift Diesel - new swift diesel engine complaint 
- Maruti Suzuki Swift Dzire - problem with suspension 
- Maruti Udyog Limited - regarding the bluff given by staff of jeevan motors pvt. ltd. bhopal 
- Maruti Suzuki Sx4 Diesel VDI - unattended leakage in the ac blower by your service centre
- Maruti Udyog - delay in delivery of swift dzire car 
- Maruti Suzuki India Ltd. - vehicle delivery not on time
- Maruti Zen - irresponsible and careless service from sai service station, karingachira, kochi (maruti's authorised service centre) 
- Maruti Swift VDI-ABS - improper service causing permenant damge to car