Maruti Suzuki India / Maruti Udyog Logo

Maruti Suzuki India / Maruti Udyog

Having problems with Maruti Suzuki India / Maruti Udyog?

+91 114 678 1000 (Head Office)
1, Nelson Mandela Road, Vasant Kunj

B-1, Pick Up Bhawan, Ground Floor, Vibhuti Khand, Gomti Nagar, Lucknow, 226 010

Panchkula
SCO 81, 1st floor, Sector-5, Near Shalimar Mall, Panchkula 134 109

Jaipur
7th Floor, Pooja Towers, District, Nanakramguda, 3, Gopalpura Byepass, Tonk Road, Jaipur 302 018

Kolkata
L & T Chamber, 4th floor, 16th Camac Street, Kolkatta 700 017

Ranchi
4th Floor, Rohini Complex, Opp Hotel Apsara, 56, Circular Road, Ranchi, 834 001

Guwahati
5A, 5th Floor, Above City Mart Shopping Mall, 724, Peac Enclave, Ulubari, Guwahati 781 007

Bhubaneswar
Unit 605 & 606 (6th floor), Utkal Signature, Cuttack-Bhubaneswar Road, NH-5, Pahal, Bhubaneswar 752 101

Mumbai
602, Madhava Building, Bandra Kurla Complex, Bandra (East), Mumbai 400 051

Pune
7th Floor, North Block, Sacred World, Near Shinde Chhatri, Wanawadi, Pune 411 040

Ahmedabad
211, Iskon Mall, Above Star India Bazaar, Jodhpur Cross Road, Satellite Road, Ahmedabad 380 015

Indore
3rd Floor, Commerce House, 7 Race Course Road, Indore 452 001

Chennai
7th Floor, Capital Towers, 180, Kodambakkam High Road, Nungambakkam, Chennai 600 034

Bangalore
204, 2nd Floor, Embassy Classic, Vittal Mallya Road, Bangalore 560 001

Cochin
2nd floor, Tutus Tower, NH-47 Bypass, Padivattom, Cochin 682 024

Hyderabad
No. 3-6-363 & 3-6-1/1, Mahavir Chambers, 101,102, Liberty Square Stanza, Himayatnagar, Hyderabad 500 029

Area Offices

Hall No 116, 1st floor, A2, South Block, Bahu Plaza, Jammu

Agra
7th Floor, B-15/8, Shree Vrindavan Tower, Sanjay Place, Agra – 282001

Patna
Vasundhara Mall, 307-308, 3rd Floor, Rajapur Pul, East Boring Canal Road, Patna - 800001 (Bihar)

Raipur
629-630 , 6th Floor, Offizo Magneto, Labahandi, Raipur 492010

Nagpur
Plot No. 244, 1st Floor, Narayani House, Hill Road, Dharampeth Extn., Near Ram Nagar Square, Nagpur - 440010

Nasik
202, Rushiraj Towers, New Gangapur Naka, Opp Reliance Fresh, Gangapur Road, Nashik 422013

Surat
304, 3rd Floor, Above TGB Restaurant, Near Green Avenue Circle, PG Savani Road, Adajan, Surat- 395 009

Coimbatore

Central Arcade, 1st floor, Mini Byepass Road, Puthiyara, Calicut - 673 004

Trivandrum
2nd Floor, Geetanjali Chambers, Vazuthacaud, Trivandrum - 14

Vishakhapatnam
Door No. 10-5-58/1, Waltair Main Road Ram Nagar, Landmark - Top of Westside Store, RK Estates, Vishakhapatnam 530002

Complaints & Reviews

rats entering inside the car

I have a major problem with My Maruti Swift 2006 model with the rats entering inside the cabin of my car. It has spoiled the interiors by biting the floor mats, seats and other fabric. Besides this it leaves a bad smell with its urination and leaving other waste insde the car.
The blower gets jammed with the waste such as papers, mango seeds, waste cloth etc which is dropped by the rats from outside and with the blower ON it makes a hell of a noise and also smells horrible(a health hazzard when the AC is switched on with unnecessary waste stuck in the blower)...I have had the blower cleaned through the Maruti Authorised service centre atleast 5 times in past 3 months and this problem is causing a huge distress to me as i need to keep getting this cleaned.
Any document or paper let inside the car is shredded completly...not sure how much of demage it has already done to the wiring inside the car...

This is such a poor design by Maruti where it hasn't taken care of such a basic problem... I have visited atleast 3 authorised service centres (Nexus, Mandovi, Bimal) and non of them have a solution for this and they act helpless.

Will Maruti really wake up and do something about this problem and help some of their loyal customers like me (I own a swift and also a 800 which i plan to upgrade shortly)...Iam sure people like me will pass on information about these basic defects in the car to other friends and relatives and stop them from buying a maruti product...Maruti should really do something about this and help me get rid of this problem.

• Na
    narendra nahar Jul 05, 2012

i purchased new model of swift dzire vxi in feb 2012 and similar problem faced by me. a rat entered in cabin and jammed the blower of ac resulting horrible smell, noise .as the car is in warranty period but company service center refused to take any responsibility and they charged Rs 2000 to repair without assuring such problem will not happen in future.a layman mechanic of service center suggested if a net be fixed the problem can be solved.
    WILL MARUTI ENGINEERS WAKE UP AND SOLVE THIS PROBLEM? i urge all maruti users faced this problem come forward and asked to maruti to solve problem without any payment and improve their design.
    [email protected]

against delear no action

I owned a Maruti Swift Dzire LDi car. I have purchased/get delivered this cars on Aug 11, 2008 from Rohan Motors, Dehradun (UK). I have some critical issues with the above mentioned company:
1 On January 10, 2010 I approached the above company for purpose of extended warranty of my car till 4th year of purchase ie. Upto August 2012. The car was already having 3 years warranty but the company has charged Rs. 6494/- (Rs. Six thousand four hundred ninety four only) against the warranty till 2012 since the amount was much more than the calculated as per the company norms. I have conformed somewhere else also.
2 The company provided me a warranty booklet with the stamp of T R Sawhney and with notation of amount received on that (no computerized receipt/slip). On January 18, 2010 (9th day) when I asked for the computerized receipt/slip they provided me a fake extended warranty paper with the handwritten correction done over the white fluid having no stamp or seal and signature of the company, now I would like to ask what is the authenticity of that paper? (See enclosure)
3 When I again approached to the T R Sawhney Motors Pvt. Ltd. telephonically they ensure me that warranty has been updated and they can show on their system physically. Then I conformed to another maruti dealer but there was no update regarding extended warranty.
4 On January 19, 2010 (10th day) I logged a complaint against the company on maruti customer care having complaint number [protected] then I went to T R Sawhney Motors Pvt. Ltd. for this ridiculous fraud there after company employee misbehaved with me although after a long dispute and arguments company agreed to return my paid amount to me.
5 On January 22, 2010 I had again registered a complaint on maruti customer care having no. [protected]. But no action/revert from maruti.
I am feeling very mentally harassed and insulted done by company and maruti. IS THIS THE QUALITY ASSURANCE AND RELATIONSHIP MANAGEMENT WITH ESTEEMED CUSTOMER BY MARUTI?

all doors easily opening with santro keys

I purchased A-Star VXI in Dec, 2008 having chasis no. 104629. On 26th Feb, 2010 my family friend opened all doors of my A-star with his Santro key by mistake. Immediately I contacted nearest authorised dealer/service station of Atul Motors PVT. Ltd., Jamnagar. They are taking things very lightly and replied that all doors will opened but engine will not start. This is very surprised me. I have also contacted on phone with GM works. He is also surprised me with same answer. He tried to explain me that keys of 3-4 years old car may open the doors, I am also attended the free checkup camp at Jamnagar Nr. HDFC Bank on 07.03.2010 and same fact narrated to the person available at camp. They noted my car no. chasis no. and key no. and promise me to reply in two days this matter. Till date no response is received from dealer.

related to my life by asking me to kill

Respected sir/mam
my self komal narang i have no trust on the standard auto service divison/showroom.because on my first car [ van duo ] u have not solve the problem and daily some mistake has come at last i have sale my van by the lose of 80, 000/- then i have gave another chance to standard auto service divison/showroom by purchase a new car maruti 800/a/c duo from the same day the problem came . the problem is car come automaticaiy run in gas mode after few min run in petrol mode my new car stand for 3 days but they dont found the problem after mindas enginer came and solve the gas problem..and before the mindas enginer came the standard auto ill litrate mechanic open all my accerious like cd player/security system and athor parts also by opening the fitted parts lot of scrache is came in my car and i have purchase all the accerious from the standard auto showroom only.on first service i have send my car those work i have said is not done and washing is also very 2 poor .when i complain they ask me to bring ur car when i have send my car for same problem .same they clean my car and handle to me.the problem is same.with in 1500/ c/meter second service is done but result is A BIG 0 [zero] then the call me again ? the worker of standard auto service divison/showroom said that this car came daily and say abuse and said to my servent and seniour responsiable person said that the value of our car [maruti 800 a/c duo] is only 30, 000/- for this ur car came daily .i immadate complain to showroom to the incharge of showroom he ask me to come and show that people when i go another day he hase taken leave .3 to 4 month old car the seniour persion said that my car value is 30, 000/-i think that the MARUTI SUZUKI COMPANY CHEATED OR THE DEALER STANDARD AUTO AGENCIES CHEAT ME.standard auto send me 2 letter for bring my car for service last time they also take the fule from my car also and ther is came to service is use for home delivery to send the person who have no convence to go to home.why i should l trust that standard auto service staff if any parts is change from my car who will responsible...MARUTI SUZUKI COMPANY OR THE DEALER STANDARD AUTO AGENCIES JABALPUR [MP] ? I WANT THE ANSWER .last four [4] days mr. parihar [ service incharge ] call me in my cell and ask abuse /and said i kill u ?because i have complain in maruti company i immagate call to maruti help line [[protected]]and the regional off of maruti /standard auto showroom for that call if i got a single scritch in my body the dealer standard auto agencies jabalpur mp.and maruti suzuki company ltd.? if any person who have big problem not solve by the dealer the coustmer is no bound of any dealer he have full rights to complain direct to company.and i proud to maruti suzuki company ltd who lisiten the coustmer voice and problem.i suggest to standard auto agencies to keep expert mechanic not a road side mechanic.

thanks

komal narang [jabalpur mp ]
cell :-[protected], [protected], [protected].

extreme delay in delivery

i ordered for maruti suzuki on november 12th 2009 and the handlers waiting for the budget for their profit and they have annoyed to a great extent . its march now the car is yet not delivered and response is pathetic please see to it or we will opt for other company car it is eccentric how the dealers have behaved please see to it

delay in delivery of zdi maruti swift desize

Sir,

I have booked one ZDI Maruti Dezire Diesel - black colour - car on 5th Sepetmber 2009 with M/s.Popular Vehicle & Services, Mamangalam, Ernakulam.

So far I have not received the car nor any intimation regarding the same. Where as, my so many friends have received the same after my booking. Could you please check up the reason for the undue delay in the delivery.

When I contacted your Ernakulam office, though they were telling me that some body by name Mr.Ajay Kuttappan, TSO will contact me to give the information he has not contacted or given any information about the same for last two months.
When I have enquired about the same I was told by your Ernakulam Office that he is very busy.

Sir, though I contacted your office Tel. No. [protected] continuously for the past two months the service is not satisfactory and they are least bothered to attend and give satisfactory information.

With this, I request your good office to have an enquiry about the undue delay in delivering the vehicle as well as the poor response from your Ernakulam office.

Sir, you are well aware that although I have booked the car well in advance I will be losing heavily due the Central and State Budget for reasons best known to your dealer M/s.Popular Vehicles, Ernakulam.

I hope I will get justice from your office.

Thanks and regards,

PRAKASH,
HPCL, COCHIN

delay in car delivery

hello
i am jagdish kayada from surat. my brother booked mauruti eeco 5 star with a/c+htr superior white at dhru motors(add-9, jeevanganga nagar, udhna road, ph-[protected]) on 16-01-2010. the dealer say we deliver car with in 20 to 25 days.
we are inquire for that many times but they can't give any responce. they also write 30 days/price in booking foam. before two days 0n 27-02-2010 my brother go to dealer showroom they say they will delivere on [protected]. and price is on that day this is not fare so please do as legal
from jagdish kayada([protected])
booking name- alpeshbhai m kayada
receipt date-16-01-2010
customer id- I093215656
ORDER/ INV- SOB09002113
CASH 10, 000/- TEN THOUSAND RUPEES booking amount

• Am
    Amarjeet111 Apr 02, 2010

You are absolutely right. The dealer demands premium for the delivery of the car. I am also afraid of this kind of business from maruti.

When contacted to maruti they say they will look into this matter but till date I am waiting for the delivery of my eeco.

The Hype was created by dealers by undergrounding the eeco for creating a huge shortfall.

Amarjeet

abs failure

Dear Sir,
I have purchased a Maruti Swift ZXI (K-Series Engine Model) from Sky Automobiles, Magneto Mall, Raipur (C.G.) on 16/02/2010. At the time of delivery the vehicle had already run 50 km. Just after running for 6-7 days i.e. completing nearly 500 km ABS problem arised in it. The service incharge of Sky Automobiles told me that the EBD of the vehicle needs to be replaced as water entered in it which shortcircuited the sensor which costs around Rs.35, 000/- but i need not pay anything as it is covered under warranty. As ABS feature directly relates with braking system of the car, i kindly request you to replace my car as i am not able to rely on the brakes and ABS system and i am afraid if the same or any other manufacturing defect arises in it before or after warranty expires. This has caused inconvience to me as the EBD had to be shipped from Delhi which took around 6-7 days and the vehicle was standstill in my house. I once again request you to kindly replace my Maruti Swift ZXI (K-Series Engine Model) so as to avoid any inconvience to me in future.

engine abnormal noise & reverse gear problem

Dear sir

We had purchased Maruti Swift on 15th March, 2008 from Adharsha Automotive Pvt Ltd, Karimnagar, Andhra Pradesh. My Car No. is AP15AH1951.

We have been facing problem in shifting Reverse Gear & Engine abnormal noise especially from the first day of purchase. This problem has been told a number of times to the service centres but has not yet been solved till date. According to Service station engineers this problem is in 90% swift vehicles, but, we are not accepting the same and this has to be resolved as early as possible.

Please advice us what to do.

Thanks

Prev Regn No : AP15TRBE1333

• Sh
    shridhar B M Mar 22, 2010

hi,

i have booked a swift VDI on december 2009 from RNS motors and they promised to deliver soon didnt mentioned the date but now it has beciome so worst there is no proper response from anyone . is this is the way to treat a customer and i will make sure none of my friend prfer maruti motors for any new vechile purchase

thanks and regards
    shridhar.

to consider warrenty

Dear sir/mam
I purchase car maruti alto LX model (UP14AN 1992) from maruti dealer dev motors Aligarh on 08.11.2007. Its third free service was done on 30.10.2008 at Tanya motora meerut till this time car run just 3346 Km only and everything was in good working condition. Fourth (paid) service was done at Raj Sneh auto India Pvt. Ltd. Delhi road Meerut on 08.08.2009 this time mileage reading was 12524 Km. and everything was in good working condition. suddenly on 02.11.2009 I noticed low engine oil indicator and immediately rush to Raj Sneh sneh Auto India Ltd. Where I contact Mr. Amit Kumar Sharma (Workshop manager), as a gentle man he deal with me very well in no time and said that photomarking has been done, low engine oil and high eng oil consumption is reported, fule adultration may be the reason and said that this report has been send to maruti now maruti people will call you within 10 days. till today (23 Feb. 2010 ) more then three months has been passed not any confirmation of warranty as my vehicle reprted at Raj sneh within warranty period at this time mileage was 15554 Km. only it is my request to higher authority of Maruti please do justice with me, rectify high oil consumption problem under warranty and prove to be true for your customers.

steering problem from the date of purchase

Dear Mr. Pankaj Narula,

I have been struggling for last 2 months now to get my car replaced from Maruti for their worst quality product and your dealer's (Vipul Motors Pvt Ltd) pathetic service.

When I purchased the car from your dealer on Feb 20, 2009, the steering wheel was very hard and after numerous visits, numerous phone calls and numerous emails, you and your dealer replaced the faulty module after 7 months. This was because your product had manufacturing defect and your dealer was incompetent to find out that fault.

Then within a month after the module was replaced, steering mounted controls, horn, airbag signs & seat belt signs stopped working. Maruti took more than 40 days to arrange that faulty module. Now its more than 2 months that I have been driving this car without these features.

I am not interested in keeping this car with me anymore. I have not enjoyed this car ever since the date of its purchase. I cannot keep travelling to your dealer, writing mails to you and your dealer and calling your customer care and your dealer for resolving my car's problem.

I demand justice from you by replacing my car because I paid full money to your company for a new car not for a faulty product. Please replace this car otherwise I will never purchase your cars ever in my life. As on today, I have 4 cars of maruti, 1 of hyundai and 1 of mahindra.

Please keep in mind that if you refuse to compensate me, I will switch to some other company.

Thanks,
Lalit Sharma
+91-[protected]
Maruti Suzuki SX4 ZXI
HR 51 AD 8556
Chasis No. 144591
Engine No. 2004906

low standard & not usable accessories provided alongwith new car swift.

Sub. : Low Standard & not usable accessories provided alongwith new car Swift.<br />
Dear Sir, <br />
<br />
It is matter of great concern that recently I have purchased your LDI swift car vide invoice no. VSL09000693 dated 29.07.09 from your dealers M/S Vipul Motors (P) Ltd., Gurgaon.<br />
<br />
First of all, before explaining my grievance, I would like to congratulate you for manufacturing such decent car. No doubt, it is a good car & providing good performance. However, a major deficiency which I have experienced recently would like to share with you. <br />
<br />
Few days back, when my car tyre was punctured., I used the provided jack & it was shocked & surprised to find that for such heavy car, a small jack was made available by Maruti which is not usable at all & also risky while replacing the wheels.<br />
<br />
You will appreciate that now a days, small hydraulic jacks valuing around Rs. 500/= are available in the market & if Maruti Company is interested to provide jack alongwith new cars then keeping in view the weight & price of each car, proper jack is required to be arranged so that the creditability of the company is maintained & customers may not be face any hardship during its usage. <br />
<br />
It has also been noticed that for all Maruti models, same type of jacks are being provided which is not justified by any way. To avoid any difficulty in future, I have to purchase a new hydraulic jack valuing Rs. 450.00.<br />
<br />
The above grievance has also been explained to your dealers i.e M/S Vipul Motors, Gurgaon during 3rd service of the car & their technicians are also convinced that the provided jack is not usable for Swift car.<br />
<br />
In view of the above, I approach your good office to look into this grievance for which I have to bear extra cost of Rs. 450.00 & take appropriate action in the matter under intimation to me.<br />
Thanking you, in anticipation<br />
S.P.Sharma<br />
577, Model Town, <br />
Panipat-132103<br />
(M) [protected]

maruti suzuki swift

Brought it 1 Year back Swift Lxi 2008 driven 19000Km as of now. Here are my few observations.
Pros:

1. A/c works fine. (not extraordinary compared to Accent or Indica)
2. Car has stable ride @ high speeds
3. Acceleration is good but it does drop a little bit with A/c switch ON.
4. Mileage of 16+ in City and 19+ on Highways (with all points taken care which include Acceleration, Air Pressure, .. etc)
5. Quality of Plastics used in car is good, Interior looks great.
6. Quality of service provided by dealers in Faridabad specially Vipul.
7. Seating comfort is good.

Conserns:

1. Visibility through the Rear View Mirror is not good. Specially when we have 2-3 people sitting at the back. Technically, it doesn't gives parallel View to Road.
2. The Orignal fitted Headlamp Lights are not so good, as compared to Hyundai Santro (known as sunshine car). Got 130 Watt Philips Headlaps fitted with Relay to match the Santro.
3. Rear leg room is just ok and rear sits r bit cramped if you have 3 ppl weighting 80kg or more at rear.
4. Suspensions are really poor. It seems to be the Hardest of the other cars I own. Even Wagon R or Alto has smoother suspensions.
5. Ratteling Noise is the worst. There's something inside the doors which is just irritating. It is also just because of hard suspensions.
6. As per Maruti the Tyre pressure should be 33 pounds. But due to the Bumpy roads and Hard suspensions I have to compromise it to 30 pounds to get lesser jerks in the cabinet also lesser ratteling *irritating* noise. Which result in lesser Average.
7. The Quality of the Paint is very poor. Seems to be same as White old Maruti cars, which turs yellow after 4-5 years. Seems like cheapest paint in market.

** So Please don't buy it as everyone is buying it. Test Drive it and compare with other Brands also before going for the same.

car dashboard noise

Dear Sir,
I wish to apprise you that I have a swift VDI which is only a month old and done less than 2000kms, my car is also having similar problem that there is a funny noise emanating from the general area of the dashboard, front right hand side something like a click where there isclashing of either some loose part or metal this happens when the car approaches a speed breaker or pothole I took the car to Kankariya Motors Ahmednagar and was told that this is a common problem in all swift dzires and you would have to leave the car for 9-10 days, they will strip the car and repair some joint in the dashboard and windscreen area which has come off due to unknown reasons, funny for a car which is not even a month old and has been driven with utmost care, my trust of the brand maruti has taken a beating, can any one advise what is this noise and what is the best way to get it repaired without having to strip my brand new car
Maninder

opening of engine with in six months of purchase

We had purchased a maruti ambulance van on 30/04/09 with engine no:-f8bin4106721 and chassis no. ma3evb11s01107399 from m/s harisons auto mobiles g. t. road panipat vide bill no.:- vsl09000110 dt. 30/04/09. engine of the van was opened at the same dealers work shop on 06/01/2010. opening of engine with in period of nine months shows a serious manufacturing defect. you are requested to throughly investigate and look into this matter as special case. though the vechile is working at present but there remains a fear of its engine's long term performance. you are requested to replace our van so that we can run our emergency services without frequent breakdowns in future.
An early action is solicited

Dr. sandeep prabhakar
Partnor
M/s prabhakar hospital
Panipat.
[protected]

body rubbing is not done properly

To,
Director of Maruti Sazuki,
Service Complaint:

I gave my maruti Swift ldi (DL8CR 1822) for service on 05/Feb/10 to Maruti authorized service at Naraina Industrial Area. Surprisingly, the vehicle has been serviced with the following ill results:
- Body rubbing is not done properly.
- Vehicle was in good condition before service
- still have a black spots on my vehicle
- Problem yet not be solved properly.
- They commit me to gave me car at 5.30, i got my car 6.30

I gave my car in very good condition for service amazingly I have been returned a not in good condition.

I have already submitted a complaint and I understand that the dealer cum service station will try to fix the issue. In case there is no response from the dealer i send mails to higher officials.

I have paid worth Rs 1000 for body rubbing but condition of my car is worth than before.

My intent of this letter is to convey my "true value" feedback to Maruti so that they can try stopping the brand and try to maintain the quality of ur brand.If that kind of services ur are offering to the customers then how customers get back to u again.please oblized on my letter.I am going to attached my Workshop service Quality feedback card.

Regards,
charanjeet Singh
[protected]@yahoo.com
[protected]
JOB card no - JC09020640
CSI card no - CS09016520

non availability of ac gas - r 12, in jaipur (rajasthan)

Dear sir / madam,

I own maruti esteem car - 2000 year model & have been facing issue with the air conditioner, I have been told by your asc's in jaipur that you would require to refill r 12 ac gas but the same is not being made available by the company. - where I can get the same???

Can somebody from the company pls assist me in this matter & resolve the issue on priority.

I am contactable over - [protected] & email @ [protected]@rediffmail.com.

Awaiting for a promt reply from your side

Rgds,

Sameer shukla

black smoke emission from new swift

Facing problem with new swift (ldi /chassis no-413463/eng. no-1195902) since time of purchase 14 march 09. with complaint of emission of black smoke launched right from cars 1st service now already 10 mths over for the experimentation process carried out by the service provider (chowgule, pune). they tried changing turbo charger at first which didn't gave any satisfactory result. after the complaint was relaunched they changed inter cooler but this time their effort didn't work out. now i'm fed up with the routine trips for same thing again & again. I have necessary documentary proof to support the above facts. now finally believe that this is an inherent problem in the car itself & i'm no longer prepared to accept ‘experimentation & research’ on a brand new car... patience has now worn out awaiting your prompt and favourable response. I hope that maruti suzuki would wish to have one more happy customer & would provide me immediate replacement of the vehicle/moneyback to provide relief from month long anguish.

Hope my geniune grievance is addressed immediately.

Best regards

Thanking you

Yours sincerely
Dr. amar

services

Dear Sir/Madam,

I have Purchased a MAruti SWift In August 2009 from the Pasco Gurgoan but from starting onwards there was a sound from the Dashboard and i have sent my card into the Karnal Motors Dealer i have paid Rs-5000 extra for extendable Warrenty but your is demanding service charge and labour for checking the sound of Dashboard and there is some problem in Shocker also.

i am plaining to purcahse a new car also (Wagnor ) but due to bad services i will change my plan.

My NAme is Sanjeev Arora
my Cell No is [protected]
kaRNAL

KINDLY DO THE NEEDFUL.

Anup12 Sep 17, 2012

I HAVE PURCHASED A MARUTI S X 4. FROM THE VERY FIRST SERVICE I HAVE COMPLAINED REGARDING THE NOISE COMING FROM THE SHOKERS AND TYRES TO BAGGA LINK PATPARGANJ INDUSTRAIL AREA BUT THEY HAVE ALWAYS GIVEN EXPLANATION AS THERE IS NO PROBLEM IN IT. FROM THE LAST FOUR MONTHS I AM NOTICING THAT THERE IS HUGE NOISE FROM THE CAR.SURPRISINGLY WHEN I VISTED THE SERVICE STATION BAGGA LINK THEY HAVE TOLD ME THAT SHOCKERS ARE NOT WORKING OR DAMAGED AND THE BIGGEST REASON FOR NOISE IS SUSPENSION MEANS ARMS OF SUSPENSION IS NOT WORKING SO NEEDS TO BE CHANGED. I HAVE GIVEN MY CAR TO THE SERVICE CENTRE. ARFER 3 DAYS I HAVE RECEIVED A CALL THAT YOUR CARS SERVICING IS DONE AND AS WELL AS SOME SMALL WORK IS DONE IN SHOCKERS WHEREAS SUSPENSION WORK IS NOT DONE AS MARUTI IS NOT PROVIDING THE PARTS AS THEY ARE SHORT OF THE REQUIRED PARTS AND GIVEN A BILL OF APPROX Rs 15000/-

AFTER ONE MONTH AGAIN I HAVE VISITED THE SAME SERVICE CENTER AND COMPLAINED FOR THE SAME THEY HAVE KEPT THE VEHICLE FOR ALMOST 7 TO 8 DAYS AND AFTER SEVICING THEY HAVE INFORMED THAT PARTS REQUIRED ARE NOT AVALIABLE IN MARUTI SO WHY NOT YOU SELL YOUR CAR TO US.

MY QUESTION IS NOT THIS, HOW MY PROBLEM WILL GET RESOLVE MY QUESTION IS THIS HOW IS IT POSSIBLE THAT A COMPANY CAN PREPARE A CAR BUT CAN NOT PREPARE A SPARE PART.

ALREADY DECIDED TO MOVE TO CONSUMER COURT FOR THE SOLUTION
    WAITING FOR REPLY

surviours missbehaviour on phone

Dear sir,

Reference to the policy no. ba 5066514 dt. 23/08/09 against the vehicle (maruti / zen estilo) running on mrs. meena gupta,

Would like to inform you that our vehicle got damaged and have filed claim for the insurance amount and have got misbehaved during telephonic conversation from your indefatigable executive (mr. sanjeev kumar) having mob. no. [protected]) dt. 25/01/2010 at 4.25pm. he not only misbehaved but also hide his identity and also threatened to cancel the insurance amount.

Which is spoiling the market value of one of the biggest insurance sector organisation.

Kindly look into the matter and do the needful to avoid such a misdealing.
Rajesh gupta

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices