Maruti SX4 / bimal auto agency service sucks

1 India Review updated:

This is to inform a complaint regarding the first service which I have done in Bimal Auto Agency in Whitefeild bangalore. I have given the car for service after one week of my purchase as it had run 1000 KM .The care was picked from home .The person who picked it from home called me to check if there are any compaliants on the car ,so i explained him the problem about the A/C ,Gear and tires . I am not sure if he understood the problem . But by evening when he called me back he said everything is done ,and I was surprised by the speed .Then I insisted him to explain to me what he had done ,but he couldn't .Then he asked me to come to Bimal ,so I went there ,and I understood that he doesn't know anything and he got another person to explain me the queries . After all the discussion ,I did the payment and asked them to deliver the car at home ,and the car came next day afternoon in a pathetic conditon ,Uncleaned and my carpets were filled with dirt and greese. upholstery is also dirty .When I handed over the car for service ,it was all brand new and I dint even remove the plastic mats which was layed ,but I was shocked to see how car was returned to me . Then I called up the service person ,but he said it is too late and he will call me next morning (Name : Prasanna) ,but next morning I waited and never got a call .Then I called up his manger (Name:Senthil) ,He also promised that he will take care of the issue and promised that he will call back .but never happend so far . So here I am to complaint against this act of a maruti service center . They gave me all rosy pictures while selling the car ,but now if this is the case with the first service , I am not sure If I should go to Bimal again . I have so much trust on Maruti and that is the reason , I had bought a maruti again .
Regards,
Praveen

Pr

Comments

26th of Jan, 2008

After reading so many complains better to rethink.

• Ar
      21st of Aug, 2009

Hey Praveen,
    The list of complaints is endless. Thanks you reported the problem I will keep distancy from ther dealer.

• Ri
      9th of Oct, 2009

@Praveen Maruti follows the ideology of serving the customers better and in a fair way . Your problem is passed on to Maruti team. Need details on your issue.. do drop a mail to marutisuzukisx4@gmail.com...

• Ju
      27th of Jan, 2010

Bimal is only interested in the feedback for some kind of quality audit . They haunt you until you give a good feedback . Nothing else !!!

10th of Jun, 2010

Maruti's after sales service is superb and that is why i bought this car. SX4 is a good luxury car giving me consistent mileage of 12 kmpl. the interiors have good space and boot is also big for my family luggages.