Maruti Swift VDI / complaint against maruti dealer

India Review updated:
i purchased a maruti swift VDI on 26 june this year from a dealer named BABA AUTOS in Ferozepur(Punjab).first of all i paid the total amount of the vehicle in advance, even then i struggled to get it after 35 days.
the major thing i suffered was on insurance.i got my insurance done through ALL NDIA ASSURANCE COMPANY LTD which has a tie up with MARUTI INDIA for its vehicle insurance.i got my insurance done on the same date when i purchased the car and the payment was made in cash the same day to the dealer.unfortunately i met with a minor accident on 27 july 2009 in delhi and gave my car for repair to pasco motors gurgaon.as i had already got my insurance done from ALL INDIA ASSURANCE COMPANY, i was told that i am eligible for a cashless claim policy under the insurance cover but when finally i was to collect my vehicle after the repair on 29 july 2009, i came to know that the money i had paid to the dealer for my vehicle insurance has still not been deposited with the insurance company and thus my insurance still stands null.and i am just holding a document(insurance policy) which actually doesn't covers my vehicle insurance.i had to pay the full amount in cash to pasco motors.
and when confirmed from BABA AUTOS, i was told that they have deposited the cheque for my vehicle insurance on 27 july 2009. that means the dealer was earning interest on the amount i had paid him for insuring my vehicle for complete one month and i was practically speaking driving an uninsured vehicle and i am still not sure that he has deposited this cheque because i hold no proof for the same, i just have the insurance policy document with me.
i cannot expect such a pathetic service from a maruti dealer
BABA AUTOS FEROZEPUR(PUNJAB) are hopeless in terms of customer service, something not expected from a maruti dealer. being a banker i know the importance of relationships but i think maruti still needs to be taught on this

would never recommend anyone to go for maruti vehicle and definately not for insurance through maruti dealers.
i hope maruti suzuki india would think of doing something about this

N  22nd of Mar, 2010 by
if purchase my maruti swift on 1 may 2009 on 20 march i have problem in my car my car central locking AC is not working i take my car to serive center they check car and say that bcm is not working and that part is not ready avilabele to ganpati motor bhilai and my car under warranty and guarantee but they say that the part not under warranty and guarantee part the is avilable in with 14 day

Maruti Suzuki India / Maruti Udyog Logo Maruti Suzuki India / Maruti Udyog