Maruti Swift VDI / complaint against maruti dealer
i purchased a maruti swift VDI on 26 june this year from a dealer named BABA AUTOS in Ferozepur(Punjab).first of all i paid the total amount of the vehicle in advance, even then i struggled to get it after 35 days.
the major thing i suffered was on insurance.i got my insurance done through ALL NDIA ASSURANCE COMPANY LTD which has a tie up with MARUTI INDIA for its vehicle insurance.i got my insurance done on the same date when i purchased the car and the payment was made in cash the same day to the dealer.unfortunately i met with a minor accident on 27 july 2009 in delhi and gave my car for repair to pasco motors gurgaon.as i had already got my insurance done from ALL INDIA ASSURANCE COMPANY, i was told that i am eligible for a cashless claim policy under the insurance cover but when finally i was to collect my vehicle after the repair on 29 july 2009, i came to know that the money i had paid to the dealer for my vehicle insurance has still not been deposited with the insurance company and thus my insurance still stands null.and i am just holding a document(insurance policy) which actually doesn't covers my vehicle insurance.i had to pay the full amount in cash to pasco motors.
and when confirmed from BABA AUTOS, i was told that they have deposited the cheque for my vehicle insurance on 27 july 2009. that means the dealer was earning interest on the amount i had paid him for insuring my vehicle for complete one month and i was practically speaking driving an uninsured vehicle and i am still not sure that he has deposited this cheque because i hold no proof for the same, i just have the insurance policy document with me.
i cannot expect such a pathetic service from a maruti dealer
BABA AUTOS FEROZEPUR(PUNJAB) are hopeless in terms of customer service, something not expected from a maruti dealer. being a banker i know the importance of relationships but i think maruti still needs to be taught on this
would never recommend anyone to go for maruti vehicle and definately not for insurance through maruti dealers.
i hope maruti suzuki india would think of doing something about this
More Maruti Swift VDI Complaints & Reviews
- Maruti Udyog Limited / Maruti Swift VDI (Diesel) - delay in delivery 
- Maruti Udyog Limited - deceptive business practices! 
- Maruti Swift Diesel - new swift diesel engine complaint 
- Maruti Suzuki Swift Dzire - problem with suspension 
- Maruti Udyog Limited - regarding the bluff given by staff of jeevan motors pvt. ltd. bhopal 
- Maruti Suzuki India Limited - service of grand vitara xl-7 (2003) in india
- Maruti Suzuki India Limited - grievance regarding performance of maruti suzuki celerio amt
- Maruti Suzuki India Limited - fraud/cheating to the tune of rs. 22000/- 
- Maruti Suzuki - complaint
- Maruti Suzuki - wagon r - vxi