Maruti Swift / poor quality of product!
Last year I have purchased a Swift. I have faced some problems which mostly arise through inexpensive use of materials in the car, but none have been as unbelievable than this. Today in the morning as I switched on my A/C, tiny pieces of plastic fiber came flying out of the A/C duct located just below the Windscreen. From initial inspection, it appears that a small rat has tried to enter the inside of the car through the duct. The size of the partitions lining the duct is just about an ordinary matchstick. This is shocking and there is no other solution except for changing the entire dashboard.
Please let me know what is to be done to rectify this problem As soon as possible, since I am not left with any other option except approaching the Consumer Court.
Awaiting your response,
Mobile : +91-[protected]
More Maruti Swift Complaints & Reviews
- Maruti Udyog Limited / Maruti Swift VDI (Diesel) - delay in delivery 
- Maruti Udyog Limited - deceptive business practices! 
- Maruti Swift Diesel - new swift diesel engine complaint 
- Maruti Suzuki Swift Dzire - problem with suspension 
- Maruti Udyog Limited - regarding the bluff given by staff of jeevan motors pvt. ltd. bhopal 
- Maruti Suzuki India / Maruti Udyog - suzuki swift
- Maruti Suzuki India / Maruti Udyog - corrosion on my car body
- Maruti Suzuki India Limited - service of grand vitara xl-7 (2003) in india
- Maruti Suzuki India Limited - grievance regarding performance of maruti suzuki celerio amt
- Maruti Suzuki India Limited - fraud/cheating to the tune of rs. 22000/-