Maruti Suzuki / complaint
My Sister has booked Maruti VDI on 19 Jan.2016 from Akola Maruti Suzuki Dealers and paid entire amount on 28 jan.2016 basis the confirmation received from your(Akola Maruti Suzuki Dealers) executive that he will get the vehicle with in 8 days from date of full payment received. Now is almost 45 days and still u guys are not giving the confirmation on vehicle delivery. Every time I(Trupti's Brother) called your executive he just says that vehicle will be delivered to us within 7 days.
I have taken some amount from HDFC Bank basis the confirmation received from your executive. Now my EMI have started but still vehicle is not delivered .So why should I pay thE 1st EMI as I have not yet received my car ?
Do let me know the when the same will be delivered. If at all we don't get the same with in this 2 to 3 working days you will be forcing me to escalate the matter.
Also pls note that by any means if the cost of vehicle raises we will not pay a single rupee, then u on ur end sort out the issue.
And a firm request manager sir(Akola Maruti Suzuki Dealers) of Akola told me on 29th of feb that he ll call me on 2nd march regarding my car's delivery status and yet i have not received any call from him... that means even u r not having any responsibility towards ur customer . so plzzz sort out the matter and deliver us our car
thanks and regards
More Maruti Suzuki Complaints & Reviews
- Maruti Udyog Limited / Maruti Swift VDI (Diesel) - delay in delivery 
- Maruti Udyog Limited - deceptive business practices! 
- Maruti Swift Diesel - new swift diesel engine complaint 
- Maruti Suzuki Swift Dzire - problem with suspension 
- Maruti Udyog Limited - regarding the bluff given by staff of jeevan motors pvt. ltd. bhopal 
- Maruti Suzuki India / Maruti Udyog - suzuki swift
- Maruti Suzuki India / Maruti Udyog - corrosion on my car body
- Maruti Suzuki India Limited - service of grand vitara xl-7 (2003) in india
- Maruti Suzuki India Limited - grievance regarding performance of maruti suzuki celerio amt
- Maruti Suzuki India Limited - fraud/cheating to the tune of rs. 22000/-