Maruti Suzuki

complaint

KHANDELWAL AUTOWHEELS PVT. LTD , TIRUPATI CHAMBERS, CONVENT ROAD AKOLA
akola, India
Dear Sir,

My Sister has booked Maruti VDI on 19 Jan.2016 from Akola Maruti Suzuki Dealers and paid entire amount on 28 jan.2016 basis the confirmation received from your(Akola Maruti Suzuki Dealers) executive that he will get the vehicle with in 8 days from date of full payment received. Now is almost 45 days and still u guys are not giving the confirmation on vehicle delivery. Every time I(Trupti's Brother) called your executive he just says that vehicle will be delivered to us within 7 days.

I have taken some amount from HDFC Bank basis the confirmation received from your executive. Now my EMI have started but still vehicle is not delivered .So why should I pay thE 1st EMI as I have not yet received my car ?

Do let me know the when the same will be delivered. If at all we don't get the same with in this 2 to 3 working days you will be forcing me to escalate the matter.

Also pls note that by any means if the cost of vehicle raises we will not pay a single rupee, then u on ur end sort out the issue.

And a firm request manager sir(Akola Maruti Suzuki Dealers) of Akola told me on 29th of feb that he ll call me on 2nd march regarding my car's delivery status and yet i have not received any call from him... that means even u r not having any responsibility towards ur customer . so plzzz sort out the matter and deliver us our car

thanks and regards
Tushar Wankhade
Complaint comments Comments (0) Complaint country India Complaint category Car Dealers

Your attitude towards Complaint Agree Neutral Disagree