Maruti Suzuki 800 / pdi not done

1 India Review updated:

A copy of email to Maruti Suzuki:

This is to bring to your notice the lated efforts of your franchisee showroom- Alliance Automobiles, Safdarjung, New Delhi in taking action against a complaint made for a new Maruti 800 car DL2CN 6234 purchased on.

The aforementioned car was delivered without the PDI check and the AC was not working. The complaint was registered to Mr. Sandeep, an executive in the showroom, on the same day. The following day a complaint (No. 268117) was also registered on 23 March at 12 noon with Maruti Customer care executive 'Smriti' and thereafter to the Manager of the Showroom- Mr. Vivek Puri. Till date no action has been taken on the same, and no communication has been received from the customer care or from the showroom.

Such a languid response is extremely unbecoming from a seemingly professional organization such as Maruti.

Comments

28th of Apr, 2008

This mail is jut a reminder to Maruti, that it is not been able to cater to its customer complaints or respond to them. I am a owner of Swift and my problem starts by buying the car. Its been one and half year and the response of Maruti is extremely regrettable. Initially, the dealer who provided me the car failed to make the calls for services and refused for pickup and dropping of my car for service.

Now Mauti anounce a gift on completion of 1.5 lakhs car on road and does not consider it necessary to listen or call back to customer leave alone dispatch the gift.

My coupon number is 163451 which was redeemed on 12 th October, 2007 and the gift is still not dispatched to me.

I have made n... number of calls and got n... of complaint numbers. First one being 520202 dated December 3, 2007 and the last being 607862 dated March 27, 2008. As per your executives the gift was dipatched on March 7, 2008. I fail to understand that it takes more yhan 6 months to dispatch the gift. I own other brand cars apart from Maruti, and they have prompt responses to customer complaints.

I am regretting to be a part of Maruti's so called family where it takes false pride in being number one service provider. My experience however has been very unpleasant.

Hoping against hope that someone will respond.

• Gi
      21st of Aug, 2008

Dear Sir,

I had replaced my front mirron from Kumar Automobiles Okhla,
    in Insurance but after 3 days mirrion had given a hair line in center. As per discussed with Mr kumar and Mr Arminder they are saying its a stone mark, but its not yet its was fault when they were fixing the mirron. I request to please given me in writing but they can't give us. I thought they are making fool to customers. Please suggest me what should I do with him.

with Regards