Maruti Suzuki 800 / pdi not done
A copy of email to Maruti Suzuki:
This is to bring to your notice the lated efforts of your franchisee showroom- Alliance Automobiles, Safdarjung, New Delhi in taking action against a complaint made for a new Maruti 800 car DL2CN 6234 purchased on.
The aforementioned car was delivered without the PDI check and the AC was not working. The complaint was registered to Mr. Sandeep, an executive in the showroom, on the same day. The following day a complaint (No. 268117) was also registered on 23 March at 12 noon with Maruti Customer care executive 'Smriti' and thereafter to the Manager of the Showroom- Mr. Vivek Puri. Till date no action has been taken on the same, and no communication has been received from the customer care or from the showroom.
Such a languid response is extremely unbecoming from a seemingly professional organization such as Maruti.
More Maruti Suzuki 800 Complaints & Reviews
- Maruti Udyog Limited / Maruti Swift VDI (Diesel) - delay in delivery 
- Maruti Udyog Limited - deceptive business practices! 
- Maruti Swift Diesel - new swift diesel engine complaint 
- Maruti Suzuki Swift Dzire - problem with suspension 
- Maruti Udyog Limited - regarding the bluff given by staff of jeevan motors pvt. ltd. bhopal 
- Maruti Suzuki India / Maruti Udyog - suzuki swift
- Maruti Suzuki India / Maruti Udyog - corrosion on my car body
- Maruti Suzuki India Limited - service of grand vitara xl-7 (2003) in india
- Maruti Suzuki India Limited - grievance regarding performance of maruti suzuki celerio amt
- Maruti Suzuki India Limited - fraud/cheating to the tune of rs. 22000/-