McGee Toyota of Hanover Logo

McGee Toyota of Hanover

Having problems with McGee Toyota of Hanover?

McGee Toyota of Hanover reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Jan 24, 2009. The latest review I bought a 2016 nissan altima back in may of 2018 was posted on Mar 2, 2019. The latest complaint salesmen was resolved on Jun 08, 2012. McGee Toyota of Hanover has an average consumer rating of 4 stars from 19 reviews. McGee Toyota of Hanover has resolved 12 complaints.

McGee Toyota of Hanover Customer Service Contacts

Thu9:00 AM - 9:00 PM
Fri9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Sat9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Sun11:00 AM - 5:00 PM

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with McGee Toyota of Hanover Customer Service. Initial McGee Toyota of Hanover complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for McGee Toyota of Hanover above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about McGee Toyota of Hanover. Discuss the issues you have had with McGee Toyota of Hanover and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

McGee Toyota of Hanover Complaints & Reviews

McGeeI bought a 2016 nissan altima back in may of 2018

I bought a 2016 nissan altima bak in may of 2018, after purchasing I have numerous problems with the car, and it seems the service department just keeps putting a bandage over the problem instead of fixing it, I brought it back a week ago and was told I needed new brakes and they were going to cost $500 after getting a second option I was told by another mechanic that I needed need brakes at all and they were just trying to get $500 out of me, they have been completly unprofessional after buying the car and now im stuck with a car that does not work properly and a company who will not fix it properly, I have a burning smell coming from my car and I dont have the time to keep bringing it back, I have not even had it for a year yet and has had nothing but problems since.

McGee Toyota — lying, cheating, the usual

Mcgee is refusing to give a deposit back, I canceled the deal 12 hours later in writing and they dragged...

McGee Toyota sold me an unsafe car that will not pass inspection.

The people at the McGee toyota used car dealership are shady, dishonest and have no care for the customer. I purchased a car 5 months ago at the dealership in Hanover, was assured that the car passed a 120 point safety and quality inspection and was in good working condition. I found out the car had 5 major mechanical issues that took more than 3 attempts to repair. They dragged the process out until I was out of the warranty period and I still had a $950 catalytic converter to be replaced before it would pass Massachusetts state inspection. I tried my hardest but after being lied to multiple times, and even hung up on, I gave up.
    The entire process was awful and upsetting. The feeling of being lied to repeatedly is not good. Save yourself the trouble. DO NOT SHOP AT MCGEE TOYOTA!!

McGee Toyota salesmen

So my 72 year old mom bought a car from McGee in 09 while signing what she thought was just sales agreement they put in an extended warranty agreement for 2000 she never new she had and never used a dime of . She 2x put alternators in drove without a drivers side window for over a year also did numerous other things to vehicle. All of which would of been covered by warranty. When her car was hit and totaled the bank called her to tell her she had a warranty plan she should cancel...they are liars and cheat people so they can make an extra buck I don't know how any of them can sleep at night...I will be filing a claim in small claims court against them

McGee Plumbing & Mechanicalexcessive hourly charges

Replace a customer provided water heater in attic.

Watch out for their excessive hourly rates after the initial hour.

They provide excellent service, on time, professional. They charge fairly normal for the FIRST hour $120 (Feb 2012), along with parts charges and even an additional fuel surcharge. But they charge the SAME rate for every hour after the first hour ($120 for any hour) rather than charging a normal, average charge for the subsequent hours. So the $120 is far and above any national, average hourly rate for licensed plumbing after the first hour.

Even after a request for a review of the price, they insisted that this was their normal hourly rate, for any hour

And your bill will not itemize the charges. You have to ask for an itemized bill, which you will get.

McGee Toyota — bait and switch

On Sat Jan 7 2012 around 10 am myself and my girlfriend walk into mcgee Toyota looking for a new car for her...

McGee Pre-Owned SuperstoreI never recommend anyone to waste their time by going to such crap place and misleading cheaters

Misleading, wasting others time, charging my account without my consent.

Recently, I was there to buy a preowned Toyota corolla car with their online quotation pricing around $ 5000. i had printed copy of that and drove around for one hour to reach there.

I gave my paper to them and told them for the deal. The sales man said it is OK and done every calculation and talked about delivery also. Finally after spending 3 hours in the store their so called MANAGER appeared and said they got some problem with the car i was looking for and offered me some other car with additional $1500. we tried the car and said OK but finally when i went to sign the paper...to my great surprise, that appeared to be $ 17000 plus, (i was thinking as dealt with sales guy it should have been no more than $ 8000 but...)

They were even reluctant to show that paper to me. They had already taken out $ 2000 from my debit card. then i canceled the deal and asked to see the sales guy. but that guy disappeared ( or they did it so for the moment). Even they didn't return their printed quotation, which i took from my home.

Finally i told manager to refund my money, he said i am done and came back to home after wasting almost my 5 hours. Next day when i checked my checking account and could see that instead of refunding my money they had taken $ 2000 from one account without my consent. I tried to figure it out with the manager on phone but he was so ...

Finally i called my bank and settled problem through them.

I never recommend anyone to waste their time by going to such crap place and misleading cheaters.

McGee Preowned Superstore Pembroke — dealer cost is bs

Don't fall for the "Dealer Cost" B.S.. I traded in a new truck with 15, 000 miles on it. It was in mint...

McGee Toyota of Hanoverfalse advertising

Beware of false advertising! Before driving from boston to hanover, I called mcgee toyota to confirm the availability of the car advertised they were advertising on the internet as well as the internet price. Upon my attempt to purchase the car, the mcgee sales associate refused to honor the internet price. Over the next several days, I left messages for the sales manager, who ignored my calls. When I finally reached the sales manager, he maintained that mcgee would not honor the internet price and attempted to sell me the same car for $4, 000 more than the current advertised price. I have filed complaints with the better business bureau and the attorney general's office. Think twice before trusting mcgee toyota as they have numerous complaints against them of the same nature, and consequently have earned a reputation of dishonesty.

McGee pre owned Superstore — to people submitting complaints against mcgee superstore

To the people submitting complaints against mcgee pre owned superstore: We have been trying to resolve our...

McGee pre owned Superstore — poor customer service

My husband and I just purchased a 2002 vw jetta from mcgee toyota used superstore. He went down on feburary...

McGee Toyota — false advertising

Mcgee toyota repeatedly advertises used vehicles for one price and then apply several thousands of dollars in...

McGee Tirehighly unrecommended

All I am going to say about this 3rd st location is buyer beware. Before you go there to purchase a tire, battery or anything else know the size of tire or battery, check for sales, coupons, and promos and take them with you, be prepared to wait longer then the one hour wait that you are promised and always remember that nothing verbally applies which means the salesmen can tell you anything they want... Get it in writing. If you ask them for the heat resistance, speed and tread wear ratings have them show you the ratings on the tire... Do not rely on what they tell you to be accurate. I had a really bad experience there and will never go back. Really do your research before making any large expensive purchase and go somewhere where you have checked with friends and coworkers. Check with the better business bureau and attorney general or go on sites like this. I do not recommend this location to anyone.

Toyota Mcgeefinance dept

Worst dealership ever!!! Avoid at all costs! It has been 5 months and they will not and have not canceled my extended warranty. Tim veiga - finance manager tried to scam me by writing down the wrong milege so I would get less money back after the warranty was canceled. Since may I have talked to a dozen different people including the generl manager that said they would take care of it. Nothing has been done, I have since filed a small claim and will see toyota mcgee in court!!!

Mcgee Used carsbait and switch

Mcgee used cars is a terrible dealership. They advertised a car on the internet and I called and they said it was available. I went down to look at the car 10 minutes later to be told the car had just been sold. I was bull and the guy tried to get to me look at a "similar car" and it was not even close to the one advertised. I called back and asked if the car was still available and did someone make a mistake. I was told chris was only using the computer system and it takes 24 hrs to update. After a week I noticed their computer system still had this car listed so I called back and was agian told the car was available only to go find out it wasn't. I was not happy with them and they acted like nothing had ever happened and I was the crazy one. Still trying to sell me a different car! This dealership list their prices really low to get you in and also changes them when you get in as I have learned as well. Don't trust this dealership, they are the worst of the worst.

McGee Toyota — happy

Mcgee cars: My name is jamie mckay vice president of mcgee cars... Our company philosophy is to share with...

McGee Toyota — lying /cheating/ stealing

I agreed upon a price, yet when the paperwork was completed, I had miraculously paid about $2000 over. They...

McGee Toyota — false advertisement

This dealer advertises low prices on the internet website. When you make an offer they ask you to come to the...

McGee Toyota — lying!

Just had a horrible experience there where they refused to honor internet prices claiming they were listing...