Coast To Coast Carports Logo

Coast To Coast Carports

Having problems with Coast To Coast Carports?

Coast To Coast Carports Customer Service Contacts

1866 681 7846 (New Customers)
1866 267 3790 (Existing Customers)
PO Box 100
Knoxville, Arkansas

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Coast To Coast Carports Customer Service. Initial Coast To Coast Carports complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Coast To Coast Carports above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Coast To Coast Carports. Discuss the issues you have had with Coast To Coast Carports and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Coast To Coast Carports Complaints & Reviews

Coast To Coast CarportsCarport

My mother purchased a carport in September 2020 for a simple carport. She was told it would be six to eight weeks for delivery. It is now February 2021 and this company continues to lie and stall. They never return voicemails. They do not keep their word. It has been six months and they continue to come up with reasons why they will call us "next week" with a delivery date.
They told us we needed a permit, we got one. They said they never got it, we sent it again. They said they were out of the color my mom requested back in September, she agreed to take whatever color was in stock. Now they say they are having issues with the weather.
This company is a joke.

Oct 20, 2020

Coast To Coast Carports — Storage building / installation

Place an order for metal storage building, in the contract it says upto 10 weeks for installation we are...

Coast To Coast CarportsInstalled a building improperly

The building installed was not the one pictured in the online brochure. I tried to discuss this with the crew at the time of the installation; however no one could speak english. I called the original salesman, Craig Parks. He agreed with my concerns and said he would get back to me after he spoke to his boss. That never happened. Now several months later the main header beam across the front of the building is sagging due to poor design and improper support. I contacted Mr.Parks again and he told me my concerns were forwarded to customer service. That was two weeks ago. I've heard nothing from them. I have sent several pictures to Mr. Parks.

• Wh
        Whirledtravler Jan 25, 2021

How are these people still in business. Is it a front to launder drug money? Worst customer service/communication on the planet. I'll deal with the telemarketers from India before I deal with this outfit again. Horrible customer service.

Oct 21, 2019

Coast To Coast Carports — carports

it has been almost a YEAR since coast to coast got my order. like others i have called over DOZENS of time...

Coast To Coast Carportscarport

They SUCK!

Ordered a 17 x 27 structure 4 - 1/2 weeks ago. C to C called last week to say they were going to build it on Tuesday 10-15-2019. C to C called on Monday, 10-14 and said they were delayed and would be here on Friday 10-18. C to C called afternoon of 10-17 and said they were delayed again and would be here today 10-19.

C to C installer called @ 8:21 this morning (10-19) and they were lost (ever thought of GPS?). Told them they were @ 25 miles away and on the wrong side of the river. It's now SIX hours later (and counting) AND NOT A WORD! Tried calling installer's number several times with no answer - goes to voicemail but they don't have voicemail set up. Texted them a map and turn by turn directions but still NO RESPONSE - IDIOTS!

Wasting an entire dam day waiting for these bozos - will be incredibly pissed if they don't show up today! (Tried calling C to C HQ but was told to call back on Monday - [censored]IC!!!

RESOLVED

• Coast To Coast Carports's response · Oct 30, 2019

We have a new shop manager at our Oregon location who will be working on getting another crew out in the area. The representative for your state will contact you as soon as we find out more information.

Oct 10, 2019

Coast To Coast Carports — no delivery, no refund of deposit

Pissed Consumer Write review Search Previous review Next review Construction and RepairCoast To Coast...

Sep 17, 2019

Coast To Coast Carports — not getting my building

I purchased my 30x40 building from Coast to Coast. I gave them a deposit plus paid for the engineered plan...

Coast To Coast Carportscolors and customer service

I paid the down payment and the remaining balance in full today and when the guys came up today to set it up they brought the wrong colors and coast to coast said it was our fault which is was not, they never answer their phones the girl Jen said I will call you back in 1 1/2 hrs to 2 hrs never called waited 4 freaking hours, save your money go somewhere reputable now why I see why they have 1 1/2 stars

RESOLVED

• Coast To Coast Carports's response · Aug 21, 2019

Please email me your name and information so I can look into this. My email is [email protected]

• Coast To Coast Carports's response · Aug 21, 2019

Please send me your name as well as your contact information. If you have an invoice number off of your order, that would help out tremendously. I would be more than willing to get this taken care of.
            My email is [email protected]

Jan 11, 2019

Coast To Coast Carports Inc. — ordered a carport in august 2018. jan.2019 no carport yet.

Waiting to have our carport put up. Contract dated aug 31 2018 today jan 11 2019. We were told we would have...

Coast To Coast Carportscarport

I ordered a carport in august of 2018, paid my down payment, was told that it could be delivered on a Saturday so that I wouldn't have to miss time off of work waiting on delivery, which was a lie. The customer service woman called to set up delivery was rude, and curt, and very argumentative, finally arranged delivery for a Wednesday so my husband arranged time off of work, they called late Tuesday and cancelled, rescheduled for Friday, so I took off of work for delivery, they simply didn't show up, no call, nothing, and certainly no apology.. They are refusing to give me back my deposit, which, thank god, was just 10%, and the customer service rep just hung up on me because I used the word damn... stay the hell away from this company, they are simply out to get your money, they absolutely don't care if your satisfied with their product nor if you are happy with their service, check out their internet reviews, they have 1.5 out of 5 google reviews, there IS a reason.. I wish I'd looked first.

Coast To Coast Carports — customer service organization

I purchased a 30' X 60' steel building in March of 2018 from All Steel NW in March of 2018. It was quoted at...

Arkansas City

Coast To Coast Carports — A very dangerous situation

After 2 weeks of trying to get them to either secure or remove a 15 by 41 by 15 high carport that had...

Coast To Coast CarportsCarport wall installed inside out

07-10-2014 C&C installed a carport with one wall inside out. They were to come and change it at a later date in the season due to vegetation. Since January of 2015, I reminded them about this issue. They did not come. Then I found out that they were no longer licensed in New Mexico. My innumerous calls were ignored. They claimed that the alleged manager: Tom Johnson, forgot to renew the license. In meanwhile time passed and nothing was done.

January of 2016, still nothing was done. I called January 05, 2016, to remind them of the issue. excuse over excuse is all I get. Calls are not responded - and all I get are answer machines from the alleged scheduler supervisor Angie, extension 226. I tried to call the person in charge, the alleged manager: Ezekiel Lara or the alleged owner: Jorge Zavala to no avail. I experience the same repeat history as last year. This is an extreme bad company. The Governments are responsible to protect consumers. Why are they still in business - why are their license(s) not pulled?

So many complaints - why no action by the appropriate agencies?

Coast To Coast Carports — No Delivery

Ordered my carport from D&K Collision in Jefferson City, MO on 09-11-15. Got a set up date in about five...

Coast To Coast Carports — No delivery, no refund of down payment

We ordered a carport Sept. 5th. They said it would be delivered within 60 days. Almost December and still no...

Coast To Coast Carports — Incomplete Install

The end of October 2014, Coast to Coast Carports installed a 24x20 metal building for me. They brought the...

Coast To Coast Carports — shoddy materials and poor workmanship

In less than 2 years the roof panels are rusting out where they overlap and the company claims there is no...

Coast To Coast Carports — refused to refund deposit

I ordered a Carport from "The Toy Store" in Lincoln Montana where I live. THe owner (Chad) is an agent for...

Lincoln

Coast to Coast Carport MontanaCustomer Service

I submitted a purchase order for a 12ft x 21ft carport on 15 Sept 2011. The sales representative a friend (1st mistake) said it would take 3-4 weeks and the company would call me when they would be onsite to install the carport. Four weeks went by without a word from the company. I checked back with the representative and he said that he was having a hard time getting a return call from the company. The representative has quite the company and said that he would continue to assist me, and would never sell another product for Coast to Coast.

Fianlly on 5 January Coast to Coast Carport of Montana called me to set up a time to install the carport. We set it up for Weds 11 Jan. No one showed up to the the install on the 11th so I called the company. They told me my materials had not arrived yet, but they absolutely would be here on the 13th. Big surprise ...no one showed up. After 10 phone calls they finally called me back to schedule an appointment for 16 Jan. Needless to say no one showed up again. I have been calling the company for three days now leaving messages and have not had one phone call returned.

DO NOT BUY from Coast to Coast Carport. The worst customer service and they sure don't care about the customer.

My next step to file a complaint with the Oregon State Attorney General and the Better Business Bureau.

Coast To Coast Carportstook money..no carport!

A sales rep named JON sold us a carport here in Spanaway, WA. We have had 3 differnet appts set up. Took time off work, no show...they will not answer the phones. I called the local sales rep. He does not answer the phone either nor does Jon have a voicemail setup. We pass this business everyday in Spanaway on Hwy 7. NO ONE IS EVER THERE! They have taken our deposit, we want to cancel and NO ONE ON THIS PLANET CAN GET THEM TO ANSWER THE PHONES!!! I am contacting my attorney and the Better Business Buearu (SP). I am going to report this company and the sales rep in Spanaway...CROOKS!!!

• Fm
                    FML2 Jul 11, 2017

We had done business with the Agent that sold us the building from Coast to Coast. He runs the local Tuff Shed in Chehalis (John) and we had purchased a building from him. We felt comfortable enough to purchase a building from this other company. It took a few tries before they finally made it out to set up the building. They wanted paid in full before they completed the building (still did not put up the 3 roll-up doors. Never know when they would show back up since dates are given like, they'll be there Monday through Wednesday. They put up the roll up doors and we called for a building inspection. The building failed and we contacted the Agent that sold us the building and texted him the building department's requirements. Two weeks later, we call the company and the Agent never forwarded the information and now we have to wait another week. And the Agent will not return our calls. I finally contacted Washington States Labor and Industries Bureau and filed a complaint. They contacted us immediately and will be following up with the company. Meanwhile, at week 4 we wait for an appointment to finish the job.

Evergreen State Jan 06, 2012

I thought credit card company would go after shoddy workmanship & materials? I agree with your frustration. Did you call the sales people? Call everyone, anyone in that company & keep the calls going. Complain to everybody there, document it. Who, When, What...
                    Better Business Bureau and your State Attorney's office are great tools. Good luck.

• Up
                    uphappyinkansas Jan 06, 2012

I had a 18x21 carport with sides to the ground and a back put up Dec. 5, 2011. They had kept trying to schedule without me being there necessariy, that I could have someone else there instead so they could meet their schedule. I said "no" that I wanted to be there. The crew shows up about 6:30 pm, working by 6:45 pm IN THE DARK with very gusty wind. I questioned them working in that much wind. I was assured there would be no problem. About three hours later, they are done. I gave them my credit card info because I thought I would have more luck that way if something was wrong. When I signed the paper after they were done, I wrote on the bottom that payment was based on my approval of the building in the daylight. They I made an error. I should have written a check as the credit cvard company gave them their money so they have no incentive to come to an agreement on this. There is so much wrong with this building, I want it out of here completely. I would not keep it even if it was free now. There are buckle marks on the sides and possibly the roof (I haven't climbed up there), buckling along the bottom where it hits the foundation, extra screw holes, misalignment on the top side edge, all the rows of screws on the sides are not in a straight line perpendicular to the base, one anchor cracked the foundation, screws and scraps were left around the work area. To fix this proberly would mean taking this down completely and putting up one with all new materials. If that is going to happen (which I doubt), then they can take this one down and off my property. Any suggestions?

Evergreen State Dec 08, 2011

ALL's Well That ends well! The crew showed up early this morning & finished in about 4 hours. The crew was extremely professional, efficient, hard working, friendly and did a fine job. They cleaned up afterward, gave me the paperwork, I paid them, and parked my motorhome inside! Exactly what I ordered. I think the office folks at Coast to Coast Carports may have improved their "Customer Contact" relations. It took 3 scheduled appointments to get the job done. That's the only real complaint I had. The company gave me a 5% discount though, which amounted to aprox 200 bucks. That helped ease the anxiety issue. Again, all's well that ends well! I'm a happy camper!

Evergreen State Dec 08, 2011

UPDATE! Things got better after my last post. "Yolanda" called me back 3 times to update me on the "crew's" progress. They came in time to unload all the materials and measured, cut & erected the bottom plates, walls & trusses, including one gable end. WOW! this is starting to look pretty damn good. They will return in the morning after daylight to finish the roof and make sure everything is squared up. Hard working crew and Coast to Coast Carports actually did a good job this afternoon with their followup calls. I'm starting to feel much better about this. We will see tomorrow when the job is complete.

Evergreen State Dec 07, 2011

Made the down payment a couple months ago. First appt was set up by "Yolanda" at Caost to coast carports. Nobody showed up. Even though I called "YoLanda" and she said she'd call me right back (did NOT happen). No communications, period. The NEXT day was Thanksgiving. I was out of town when a "Jose" called and wanted to my building that day (THANKSGIVING DAY). No way, I was out of town on holiday & the gates were locked. The following week "Yolanda" rescheduled me for a week or so out on a Tuesday, and I would be the first client on the schedule for that day. A few days later "Yolanda" called me back and said she had to change the date again. At least she called me this time. So I was scheduled for 1st a.m. Wednesday. I have waited 5 hours, the daylight will be gone in about 3 1/2 hrs, still no callback, no communication whatsoever. This is the 3rd appt I was given. We shall see how this is handled by CC-Carports THIS time. I am located in the Pacific Northwest. Just north of Seattle, Washington.