Maruti Alto LXI / promised min fuel
I booked an Alto LXI from Varun Motors (Begampet Office), Hyderabad. As per Martui guidelines, @ the time of delivery the dealer is supposed to fill in a min of 5 Ltr of fuel.
I was also made to sign the check list that the fuel is there...however since the car has come from the workshop (appx 10 km) from the shop, I was informed to top up the fuel.
Since I was in a hurry that late evening, I calculated that even if there was 4 ltr fuel the car should run atleast 60 Km (15 kmpl x 4 ltr) without refueling. But to my surprise the car complete stopped after running 9.6 km.
Imagine a new car with all ribboned up...and I am dragging it to the pertrol station on the very first day. I am sure somwhere someone is cutting the corners and making money @ expense of the customer. I have given a written feedback to Varun Motors and to Maruti, and still waiting for a response from them.
More Maruti Alto LXI Complaints & Reviews
- Maruti Udyog Limited / Maruti Swift VDI (Diesel) - delay in delivery 
- Maruti Udyog Limited - deceptive business practices! 
- Maruti Swift Diesel - new swift diesel engine complaint 
- Maruti Suzuki Swift Dzire - problem with suspension 
- Maruti Udyog Limited - regarding the bluff given by staff of jeevan motors pvt. ltd. bhopal 
- Maruti Suzuki India / Maruti Udyog - suzuki swift
- Maruti Suzuki India / Maruti Udyog - corrosion on my car body
- Maruti Suzuki India Limited - service of grand vitara xl-7 (2003) in india
- Maruti Suzuki India Limited - grievance regarding performance of maruti suzuki celerio amt
- Maruti Suzuki India Limited - fraud/cheating to the tune of rs. 22000/-