Maruti Alto / problem in facing claim
This is to inform you that I have purchased a new Maruti Alto Lxi from Rajesh Motors Ltd.,Jaipur...in the month of September 07.
At the time when I have purchased the vehicle Insurance has been done by Maruti itself and I have received the Insurance copy..done by Natonal Insurance Company.
Now few days back I took my vehicle to maruti service center for some repairs there I came to know that myCar Insurance is not valid reason that the I am failing to submit the Insurance premium amont..
I could not understand that when I have paid the premium in cash to the dealer then why my claim could not be settled.
I am fail to understand that just only for such small claim i am facing this problem if at all the claim would have been big then would be definately a big trouble to me.
You are requested to look into the matter urgently & send an enquiry .
Rajesh Motor is now re named as Prem motors.
Timely redressal not done would force me to take legal action as i already have insurance copy.
waiting for an early revert.
More Maruti Alto Complaints & Reviews
- Maruti Udyog Limited / Maruti Swift VDI (Diesel) - delay in delivery 
- Maruti Udyog Limited - deceptive business practices! 
- Maruti Swift Diesel - new swift diesel engine complaint 
- Maruti Suzuki Swift Dzire - problem with suspension 
- Maruti Udyog Limited - regarding the bluff given by staff of jeevan motors pvt. ltd. bhopal 
- Maruti Suzuki India / Maruti Udyog - corrosion on my car body
- Maruti Suzuki India Limited - service of grand vitara xl-7 (2003) in india
- Maruti Suzuki India Limited - grievance regarding performance of maruti suzuki celerio amt
- Maruti Suzuki India Limited - fraud/cheating to the tune of rs. 22000/- 
- Maruti Suzuki - complaint