Maruti 800 / shoddy bussiness practises
i bought a maruti 800 from maruti dealer in shimla i.e. goyal motors on 07/07/2009. i was initially forced to buy accessories worth rs 10, 000/- from the local outlet against the discount of rs 10, 000/- offered by the company. This amount was subsequently adjusted against insurance premium for 1 year after protest and the balanced amount still had to be used for buying accessories from the outlet run in the same premises.
on repeated enquires from nearby dealers i.e. chandigarh etc i came to know that i was eligible for a rs 2500/- corporate discount being a doctor registered with the indian medical assoc.
the dealer has been dill-dallying on this issue and despite repeated visits and phone calls, the last of which was today i am yet to recieve my due discount cheque.
it is very regratable and shameful that a company of this stature and its dealers meet out such shoddy treatment to their customers and then place big ads in the newspapers claiming big things.
More Maruti 800 Complaints & Reviews
- Maruti Udyog Limited / Maruti Swift VDI (Diesel) - delay in delivery 
- Maruti Udyog Limited - deceptive business practices! 
- Maruti Swift Diesel - new swift diesel engine complaint 
- Maruti Suzuki Swift Dzire - problem with suspension 
- Maruti Udyog Limited - regarding the bluff given by staff of jeevan motors pvt. ltd. bhopal 
- Maruti Suzuki India / Maruti Udyog - suzuki swift
- Maruti Suzuki India / Maruti Udyog - corrosion on my car body
- Maruti Suzuki India Limited - service of grand vitara xl-7 (2003) in india
- Maruti Suzuki India Limited - grievance regarding performance of maruti suzuki celerio amt
- Maruti Suzuki India Limited - fraud/cheating to the tune of rs. 22000/-