Maruti 800 Euro2 / bad service
Maruti udyog ltd.
Sub: bad servicing
This is the troublesome to see such large names do these kinds of things. These people always give sweet pill to the customer and make them suffer.
I am having maruti 800 car PBO2 y 6961, in the name of my mother smt Kawaljit kaur. I always take service of swani motors amritsar for my car service and repair. Last to last month I got serviced my car through swani motor ltd amritsar but my car got more problems than ever before. I spent rs.3500 on the service but it was a disastrous service. Now my car has noises in both front wheels. Average of my car has gone down.
When I asked to service man to rectify it he said this will automatically be o.k. After some days when the problem did not got solved, I again visited there and got my car checked; the service man said that I should talk to amandeepji (service manager). He also gave me sweet pill that the problem will be solved and I shall come after two three days.
I again went after some days and then he replied that I am not responsible for it. And when I asked the service man he said at least rs 10000 more will be spent on it.
He did not convey me what had happened to my car and what had he done that my car needed rs.10000/- more for repair. The anguish behavior and non-sence attitude of employees is disturbing one and creating mess for maruti udyog ltd.
Now I want to know what had happened to my car and responsible person to rectify it. OR I shall go to court of law to seek justice.
25, Golden Avenue,
More Maruti 800 Euro2 Complaints & Reviews
- Maruti Udyog Limited / Maruti Swift VDI (Diesel) - delay in delivery 
- Maruti Udyog Limited - deceptive business practices! 
- Maruti Swift Diesel - new swift diesel engine complaint 
- Maruti Suzuki Swift Dzire - problem with suspension 
- Maruti Udyog Limited - regarding the bluff given by staff of jeevan motors pvt. ltd. bhopal 
- Maruti Suzuki India / Maruti Udyog - suzuki swift
- Maruti Suzuki India / Maruti Udyog - corrosion on my car body
- Maruti Suzuki India Limited - service of grand vitara xl-7 (2003) in india
- Maruti Suzuki India Limited - grievance regarding performance of maruti suzuki celerio amt
- Maruti Suzuki India Limited - fraud/cheating to the tune of rs. 22000/-