Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia / pre lit 6.5 foot frosted tips christmas tree
After spending a whopping 100.00 for a Martha Stewart Christmas Tree only to have half of the lights blow less than a week of having it up and decorated I'm beyond disappointed. Martha Stewart is way overpriced and I should have known better than to even make the purchase. I have left a message to get a call back from a number given to me by customer support for Martha Stewart Living magazine and two weeks later still no return call. I would like my tree replaced as I do not have 100.00 to throw away in a tree that should have lasted me for many many years. I will never support any product of Martha Stewart's again and when I'm done with this emil I will get on social media and let everyone know to steer clear from any and all of her products.
More Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia Complaints & Reviews
- Martha Stewart Sheets - Strong chemical/gasoline smell 
- Martha Stewart - Worst paint ever 
- Martha Stewart Patio Furniture - Everything 
- Martha Stewart - PRE LIT CHRISTMAS TREE
- Martha Stewart / 9ft Aspen Mountain Tree - Out of stock!
- Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia - patio rocking chairs
- Martha Stewart - martha stewart dutch oven
- Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia - website, blog, and newsletter access disrupted
- Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia - metallics paint
- Martha Stewart - enamel coated cast iron pot