Marshalls / fraudulant card use

1 901 Market StreetSan Francisco, CA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 415-974-5368

i was just told by my credit card that there were three accepts of charges on my card a week ago in another state in the east coast. i live in the west coast and have not traveled to the east coast. one charge went through, two were refused. i don't use this card anywhere because it's my extra card. i have however, used it recently at marshall's in downtown SF in the past month. i think marshalls and tjmaxx has an incident last year or the year before that their database of credit cards were hacked in to and were being fraudulantly used by others. just wanted to let others know to beware and check your statements! and i am now weary to shop at marshalls and tjmaxx!

Comments

• Cu
      18th of Feb, 2015

THIS IS A FALSE ACCUSATION. I work as a lowly sales associate and while our systems are old, they're old for a reason -- because our firewalls are VERY secure and we take EXTREMELY DETAILED CARE for our customer's safety. Honestly your card was probably stolen from your own stupidity in some way or any other establishment you went to. For example if you went to Target they're known for having a huge, horrifying security hack. TJ Maxx and Marshalls has NEVER had a security break and I am disgusted by this false accusation.