Marshalls / fraudulant card use
i was just told by my credit card that there were three accepts of charges on my card a week ago in another state in the east coast. i live in the west coast and have not traveled to the east coast. one charge went through, two were refused. i don't use this card anywhere because it's my extra card. i have however, used it recently at marshall's in downtown SF in the past month. i think marshalls and tjmaxx has an incident last year or the year before that their database of credit cards were hacked in to and were being fraudulantly used by others. just wanted to let others know to beware and check your statements! and i am now weary to shop at marshalls and tjmaxx!
More Marshalls Complaints & Reviews
- Marshalls Department Store - unfair employee hours 
- Marshalls Department Store - refusal to honor posted return policy without cause 
- Marshall's Department Store - Store did not handle an upset person! 
- Marshalls - check cashing systems 
- Marshalls Department Store - customer humiliation 
- Marshalls - any item of clothing like cut off shorts and sleeve shirts etc.
- Marshalls - return
- Marshalls - hiring and store manager at the keizer oregon location
- Marshalls - im complaining about an employee accusing me from stealing
- Marshalls - no signature required for purchase over 50$