Marshalls — employees/supervisor (connie b.)
5652 Cottle Rd
San Jose, CA 95123
An asian associate did not allow me to return my item without receipt, said could not find my items in the system and her manager Connie B. also told me they could not return it without a receipt as they could not find it. I know this is untrue as they didn't even scan my item with the machine. I went to another store and was able to get everything returned because of course the items scanned without an issue. I want to complain about this as this is not right to lie to the customer and waste the customer's time to wait in line and go through the hassle when the items were returnable. I drove there for nothing when I could have gotten everything returned and use my gift card to buy new items in the store! Beware what they tell you and demand to get it scanned. I didn't want to waste my time as a supervisor told me this but I should have demanded to talk to someone even higher.
Is there even compensation for this?
More Marshalls Complaints & Reviews
- Marshalls Department Store - unfair employee hours 
- Marshalls Department Store - refusal to honor posted return policy without cause 
- Marshalls - check cashing systems 
- Marshall's Department Store - store did not handle an upset person! 
- Marshalls Department Store - customer humiliation 
- Marshalls - complaint
- [Resolved] Marshalls - bathing suit bottoms
- Marshall's - hostile, downright rude behavior 
- Marshalls - very unprofessional
- Marshalls - overpriced item