Marshalls Department Store / refused return

1 Staten Island, NY, United States Review updated:
Phone: 7183703313

went to return 4 items of clothing totaling about 95.00 dollars and not only did they refuse to return my stuff they treated me as if I were stealing they talked to me just awful.

Ba

Comments

• Tj
      18th of Feb, 2010

stop switching tickets then.

• Co
      18th of Apr, 2014

D
    i went to a new Marshalls in a town about 25mi from where i live b/c i needed to get my husband some dress socks & the small town i live in doesn't have too many stores.
    So i went there & ended up spending over $130 b/c i saw some things i could use & also some good clearance deals. Well one of the deals was a push-up bra that was about $5, & i got what i paid for b/c it came apart at the seam all the way down one side after only 2 washings. i called store & she said policy was that can't take items back w/no tags & after it's been washed. What the heck? i told i just got it a couple weeks ago & alrdy falling apart?! i told her i'd gotten Victoria secret bras that lasted me 4-5YEARS, &she said that's policy & i said i'd remember that in future(meaning I WON'T BE BACK!!)i

•   6th of Sep, 2014

nobody wants to buy something you wash. its been weeks old. thats a company and federal policy