Marshalls Department Store / personal safety in their store!

On 9/23/07 Two older ladies and a young girl entered the store. The two women were verbally assaulting the girl and having her push their cart around and acting as if she were their slave. That aside one of the women the oldest decided to push me in the shoe isle. I was in shock finished shopping and left. (I know I'm a slow reactor sometimes) So after about 7 calls one long distance and talking to a Manager, assistant manager and a secretary all I got was sorry. No one would allow me to see the security tapes nor would anyone promise my safety in the future. No discounts or anything else were offered. Washington Street Marshalls in Indianapolis Stephen, Monte, or Judy will not care or do anything if you complain. Say it with me great shoe department but not worth being accosted for BOYCOTT!!!

Comments

19th of Jan, 2009

It's YOUR safety, YOU protect yourself. That store isn't responsible for your interactions with another customer. If you were offended, you should have dealt with that individual yourself. Don't expect the store to apologize for something a customer did to you, and definitely don't expect them to offer you a discount. Seriously, be an adult. Since when are companies supposed to babysit their customers!

• Vi
      25th of Jun, 2012

to whom it may concern my problem with marshalls is that i live in puerto rico and i go to the one in the city of caguas and my problem with that store is that they dont fix the aire conditioner for months ..u cant be in that store for ten minutes with a weather 9 degfress farenhiet how can u shop? how can anyone work in that store and you guys know how much money marshalls makes in puerto rico not to fix a air conditioner my god..i hope someone reads this and does something about it please

• Su
      20th of Aug, 2018
    Marshalls - Customer service
    Green Bay
    Wisconsin

I was at the Green Bay East, WI store. I wanted to try an outfit that I really liked. I had my infant baby girl in the car seat with me. The lady in the fitting room didn't let me take my baby inside with me and basically told me I have to leave the cart. I was very disappointed by the customer service and she was very rude.

• Ka
      1st of Sep, 2018
    Marshalls - Bullying and harassment
    San Bruno
    California

My husband with ADHD is being harassed and bullying by this manager name James. He shouldn't be a manager in the first place. Recently my husband started having an anxiety because of him!

10th of Sep, 2018
    Marshalls - Bathrooms

Disgusting colma bathrooms

• Sh
      12th of Nov, 2018
    Marshalls - Ivanka Trump Apparel
    Bell Florida

Discontinuing Ivanka Trump Apparel. I have been a long time shopper of TJ Max and Marshalls. I will no longer shop at your stores. I also will encourage my family and friends anyone that I come into contact will also to not shop at your store. You should be ashamed for not supporting our president.

• Li
      13th of Nov, 2018
    Marshalls - treatment of Ivanka Trump

You need to stay out of politics! How stupid can you get?? You lose half your customers including me!!!