Marshalls Department Store / personal safety in their store!

On 9/23/07 Two older ladies and a young girl entered the store. The two women were verbally assaulting the girl and having her push their cart around and acting as if she were their slave. That aside one of the women the oldest decided to push me in the shoe isle. I was in shock finished shopping and left. (I know I'm a slow reactor sometimes) So after about 7 calls one long distance and talking to a Manager, assistant manager and a secretary all I got was sorry. No one would allow me to see the security tapes nor would anyone promise my safety in the future. No discounts or anything else were offered. Washington Street Marshalls in Indianapolis Stephen, Monte, or Judy will not care or do anything if you complain. Say it with me great shoe department but not worth being accosted for BOYCOTT!!!

Comments

19th of Jan, 2009

It's YOUR safety, YOU protect yourself. That store isn't responsible for your interactions with another customer. If you were offended, you should have dealt with that individual yourself. Don't expect the store to apologize for something a customer did to you, and definitely don't expect them to offer you a discount. Seriously, be an adult. Since when are companies supposed to babysit their customers!

• Vi
      25th of Jun, 2012

to whom it may concern my problem with marshalls is that i live in puerto rico and i go to the one in the city of caguas and my problem with that store is that they dont fix the aire conditioner for months ..u cant be in that store for ten minutes with a weather 9 degfress farenhiet how can u shop? how can anyone work in that store and you guys know how much money marshalls makes in puerto rico not to fix a air conditioner my god..i hope someone reads this and does something about it please