Marshalls Department Store / personal safety in their store!
On 9/23/07 Two older ladies and a young girl entered the store. The two women were verbally assaulting the girl and having her push their cart around and acting as if she were their slave. That aside one of the women the oldest decided to push me in the shoe isle. I was in shock finished shopping and left. (I know I'm a slow reactor sometimes) So after about 7 calls one long distance and talking to a Manager, assistant manager and a secretary all I got was sorry. No one would allow me to see the security tapes nor would anyone promise my safety in the future. No discounts or anything else were offered. Washington Street Marshalls in Indianapolis Stephen, Monte, or Judy will not care or do anything if you complain. Say it with me great shoe department but not worth being accosted for BOYCOTT!!!
More Marshalls Department Store Complaints & Reviews
- Marshalls Department Store - unfair employee hours 
- Marshalls Department Store - refusal to honor posted return policy without cause 
- Marshalls - check cashing systems 
- Marshall's Department Store - Store did not handle an upset person! 
- Marshalls Department Store - customer humiliation 
- Marshalls - returns
- Marshalls - customer service
- Marshalls - unethical behavior
- Marshalls - manager acting unprofessional 
- Marshalls - marshalls store in manhasset new york