Marriott International / tax exemption
To whom it may concern,
I recently found out that in the state of Virginia, if you stay for 30 days or more, you are exempt from paying state taxes and if you stay for more than 90 days, you are exempt from paying state and occupancy taxes. From around May/June 2012 - October 2013 we stayed at the Towneplace Suites in Winchester VA but did not receive tax exemption. Clearly, I am eligible for tax exemption and would like to request a refund. I realize that it has been a few years since our stay but nevertheless, I would very much appreciate your assistance in looking into this matter. Unfortunately, I do not have a copy of my receipts however I am sure the Towneplace Suites located at 170 Getty Ln, Winchester, VA 22603 where we stayed have records of our stay. I (and my extended family) have been long-time customers of Marriott and I very much hope that this issue can be resolved quickly to our satisfaction. Thank you for your kind attention.
More Marriott International Complaints & Reviews
- Marriott - marriott cancellation policy the worst! 
- Marriott International - treatment of employees 
- Marriott Residence Hotel, Address: 147, Cromwell Road, Kensington London, United Kingdom Sw5 0Th - confirm appointment letter true or false 
- Marriott Residence Hotel - appointment for the post of front manager from uk 
- Marriott Hotel Canada - employment 
- Marriott / Renaissance Beijing Wangfujing Hotel - they never care about their staff
- MARIOTTEHOTELLONDON - fake 100& dont send the money!
- Marriott International - marriott sponsorship of nfl
- Marriott International - lack of service
- Courtyard Marriott - shuttle service from fort myers airport