Marlin Traveluncooperative unethical behaviour vernon bc

I began my contact with Mrs. Ziza Volker Marlin Travel Vernon BC on 24 April requesting her to make all the travel arrangements for a trip by myself and my grandson to Scotland covering the period 19 Aug -28 Aug 2017. As a customer, I explained to her that I would expect a high standard of customer service, responsiveness and ethical behaviour regarding detailed and thorough planning.
Initially she responded well but her behaviour and response gradually deteriorated into an uncooperative, argumentative attitude and an inability to respond without more adding more confusion and frustration to every situation. To date she has sent me over 35 emails with confusing redundant information.
Regrettably it has been a nightmare and I was obliged to advise her of my dissatisfaction and obnoxious attitude today 10 May.
There appears to be no responsible head office or hierarchy to handle complaints. I must continue with the arrangements to date however she must be apprised of this complaint and react in a cooperative attitude.

Bo
May 10, 2017

Comments

• Ki
      Dec 04, 2018

I’m currently facing the same unethical behaviour with my marlin travel agent. Responses were amazing at the beginning then once they have your business it’s impossible to hear from them. I would highly recommend people read reviews prior to booking. I have sent my agent several emails asking her to call and tried calling however still no response.