Marlin Travel — uncooperative unethical behaviour vernon bc
I began my contact with Mrs. Ziza Volker Marlin Travel Vernon BC on 24 April requesting her to make all the travel arrangements for a trip by myself and my grandson to Scotland covering the period 19 Aug -28 Aug 2017. As a customer, I explained to her that I would expect a high standard of customer service, responsiveness and ethical behaviour regarding detailed and thorough planning.
Initially she responded well but her behaviour and response gradually deteriorated into an uncooperative, argumentative attitude and an inability to respond without more adding more confusion and frustration to every situation. To date she has sent me over 35 emails with confusing redundant information.
Regrettably it has been a nightmare and I was obliged to advise her of my dissatisfaction and obnoxious attitude today 10 May.
There appears to be no responsible head office or hierarchy to handle complaints. I must continue with the arrangements to date however she must be apprised of this complaint and react in a cooperative attitude.
More Marlin Travel Complaints & Reviews
- Marlin Travel - extra charge for vacations package 
- Marlin Travel - horrible service 
- [Resolved] Marlin Travel - rude employee 
- Marlin Travel - service
- Marlin Travel - rude - terrible service 
- Marlin Travel - marlin travel on lansdowne street, peterborough, ontario 
- Marlin Travel Cambridge Ontario - incompetent rude
- Marlin Travel - handing giving out expired vouchers
- Marlin Travel - marlin travel - bolton
- Marlin Travel - product offered