Marlboroyou forgot my birthday

L Review updated:

I've been smoking Marlboro's since 1970 an i'm not going to stop, even though they've gotten a little high priced! It's just that since 2017 yall have always been the only people to send me a birthday card or gift, for I have no family, so I aways looked foward to hearing from you.Just writing to tell ya I really missed hearing from ya this year! Sad but still smoking Marlboro!! Lloyd Holmes

•   Jul 14, 2009

This is probably the saddest thing I have ever read. Happy Birthday Lloyd!

• S
      Dec 30, 2009
    Marlboro - fsc poisoning
    235 Park Cemetery Lane
    Bruceton
    Tennessee
    Phone: [protected]

I have been smoking Marlbor brand for 22 years. Recently I have been getting headaches, nausea, dizziness and a constant sore throat from smoking them. I have not had any of these issues until they started selling the FSC ciggerettes. I am 100% sure that the FSC ciggerettes are the cause.
    I started smoking them and became ill. About three weeks ago I found a store that still carried the non FSC Marlboros. I started smoking those and all of my symptoms were gone. The store has now ran out of the non FSC ciggerettes and for the past 3 days I have been smoking the FSC ciggerettes again and all of my symptoms have returned.

Were thes ever tested by the FDA?? How sick will we get before they stop making these??

• T
      Dec 31, 2009

If you've been smoking for 22 years, you're already sick, you just don't know it yet.

• D
      Jan 03, 2010

I have been smoking them for over 20 years, and I live in Hendersonville, TN... I couldn't agree with you more... I can't believe the American People had no say in the matter...

• B
      Jan 06, 2010
    Marlboro - hazardous - fsc
    Phillip Morris
    Virginia

A month or 2 ago I noticed that my cigarettes seemed to be burning out everytime I set them down. Initially I thought that I had purchased a stale pack of cigarettes. They paper burned in a similiar fashion, creating an uneven burn and leaving brown marking on the paper. I statred asking other people if they had noticed anything different. One of my friends finally told me about the supposed "fire safe cigarette". Until today doing some research online and realized new laws have been passed requiring this type of cigarette. There is nothing safe about these cigarettes. I have been burned a few times already re-lighting them because when you relight them the paper does not burn evenly and smalls pieces of burning paper fly away. This is going to cause a fire. Also, how safe is it if I have to inhale twice as hard when smoking the cigarette. I know smoking isn't healthy but producung cigarettes that require the smoker to inhale more deeply is a good thing???? In a atmosphere where cigarette smoking has become more much less popular and are promoting quiting smoking they are making smokers inhale more deeply??? Also groups who have promoted these new FSC's boast that there is no change to the cigarette therefore they are no worse for our health. As everyone knows cigaretee manufacturers lied to the public by withholding information regarding carcinogens in cigarettes causing lung cancer so why would we believe these new studies from groups that claim this new paper will not have an even more adverse affect on our health than the non-FSC.

• W
      Jan 15, 2010

do you know of a way to do away with this new fsc bull crap if so please help me out. where do i sign

• S
      Jan 16, 2010

Yes the symptoms sound familiar. Sore throat, dry mouth, respiratory infection, chills, fever, body aches, headaches . Most doctors would say you have the flu or maybe strep throat. My doctor doesn't know what I have and I have had these symptoms every since these fsc cigarettes have been on the market. The tobacco companies have a bad reputation with telling the truth in the past. Why should things change now. Maybe when the American people quit buying their products and start growing and selling their own. The multibilion dollar tobacco industry will understand that we don't need them. Even if it means another product gone to the black market. The American smoker will change and get their untampered cigarettes one way or the other. The tobacco companies would be naive to think that smokers would not know the difference in their product. These things are making people sick and should be banned for health purposes. The public should have been informed prior to their poisoning from this tainted merchandise. Any one care to talk about long term effects. Within 4-6 weeks of these fsc's I have had these symptoms develop and I am normally a healthy, active person but these symptoms seem to be lingering. I plan to grow my own tobacco and sell it, whether legal or not. If I am going to [censored] with cigarettes, I want to do it on my own terms

• P
      Mar 12, 2010

I live in Panama City Florida...And I am so disapointed in the Marlboro company...I have been a loyal customer for 18 years...So WTF, where is yall's loyalty Marlboro?????I mean come on what is really going on in America? Us smokers have the right to smoke descent cigerettes.We definitly pay enough for them.

Totally Disapointed PC girl:(

• L
      Jun 20, 2013
    Marlboro - stale cigs
    walgreens & bottle shop liquore store
    1205 olive tree ln apt 8
    California
    Phone: [protected]

i bought two pacs of marlboros from two different stores and both my pacs of cigs were stale but had the date good till 7/15/13 in i bought them on 6/17/13

• B
      Jun 20, 2013

Did you contact the company to see if they'd reumburse you?

• R
      Mar 02, 2014

stink cigs bad taste love marlboro wish i could get my money back or some fresh cigs or some new fresh cigs