Marlboro / marlbor light cigarettes
I bought a carton of Marlboro Light cigarettes and they did not burn properly. They would go out almost immediately after lighting. If I wasn't puffing constantly, it would go out. It was also hard to puff the cigarette, like it was "clogged" or something. Very bad and a waste of my money. I was very disappointed. I had to go out and buy another carton.
The UPC # on my bad carton of "Flip-Top Box" Marlboro Light Cigarettes in [protected].
It would be nice to be reimbursed.
A loyal Marlboro smoker for 7 years.
More Marlboro Complaints & Reviews
- Phillip Morris Marlboro - stale cigarettes 
- Philip Morris / Marlboro - fsc cigarettes 
- Marlboro - bad cigarettes! 
- Marlboro Light 100 - terrible quality product! 
- Marlboro (FSC) - bad cigarettes 
- Marlboro Gold - quality
- Marlboro - cigarettes
- Marlboro - marlboro gold
- Marlboro nxt menthol - I smoke 1 pack a day
- Marlboro - marlboro red box shorts