Marlboro 100's / ruined carton of cigarettes!

DE, United States Review updated:
Hello i have been a smoker for 7 years, and a user of Marlboro 100's for a few years. I recently purchased a carton of Marlboro 100's while passing through Delware. After smoking the first two packs with no problem i noticed the third and forth pack seemed to be unwrapped from there plastic material. Upon further inspection all but the first two and the last two packs of cigarettes had been ruined. The cigarettes were crushed, and discolored, i was quiet upset. I don't know if it is the manufacture or the vendor...

Comments

Ge
  31st of Oct, 2009

Marlboro 100's - FSC Fire Safty Cigarettes
Philip Morris USA
Ohio

Fire Safty Cirarettes Really Really SUCK. I have smoked Marlboros for forty years and have enjoyed them very much. But since they changed I have thought about quiting.I enjoy smoking very much and hope you can tell me were I might still be able to buy the normal brand. My email is gpw4850@aol.com Thank you Gerald Wheeler age 59
Sc
  25th of Nov, 2009
I have headeaches all the time now and I am not the only one in my area I'm from North Dakota and I'm a die heart Marboro Woman but I'm tried of having headaches
Tw
  25th of Jan, 2010
FSC CIGARETTES SUCK...REVOLT AGAINST OUR LIBERAL SOCIALISTIC GOVERNMENT.
IT'S TIME FOR US TO FIGHT. THIS IS BEYOND AN INFRINGEMENT ON OUR RIGHTS AS SMOKERS.
AS FOR ME, I HATE THE CARPET GLUE STICKS.

Marlboro Logo Marlboro