Mark Jacobson Toyota Of Durham / Got stuck

United States Review updated:

I had my car taken from Mark Jacobson before my credit was approved. After several attempts and a month of driving the new car, Southeast financed me at an outrageous amount of 411.00 a month for a Corolla. I only went to look and was fast talked and when they had so much trouble with my financing I told them forget it I want my Honda back...that was a joke, they sold it out from underneath of me, illegally with payments I did not want. Where’s my Honda? What to do?
Va

Comments

Mr
  27th of Jan, 2009
Sorry about that kid...but you are just another fish in the hook...don't be an idiot next time you buy a car...but the most important part " PAY YOUR BILLS ON TIME" i'm sure your credit suck...tell us about it Mr 411 a month toyota corolla( financing 18k for 72mt @ 18%) = 411...= BAD CREDIT !!!
Ti
  17th of Mar, 2009
That response was not nice. Thad, things can get better. Unfortunately sometimes we learn the hard way. Too many car dealerships are out to just get your money AND get their money via comission at ANY COST. It doesn't matter to them what it might cost you. Good Luck.

Toyota Motor Corporation Logo Toyota Motor Corporation