Mark Jacobson Toyota Of Durham / got stuck
I had my car taken from Mark Jacobson before my credit was approved. After several attempts and a month of driving the new car, Southeast financed me at an outrageous amount of 411.00 a month for a Corolla. I only went to look and was fast talked and when they had so much trouble with my financing I told them forget it I want my Honda back...that was a joke, they sold it out from underneath of me, illegally with payments I did not want. Where’s my Honda? What to do?
More Mark Jacobson Toyota Of Durham Complaints & Reviews
- Toyota corolla 141 - low fuel consumption rate 
- Toyota Vios - engine knocking sound 
- Toyota International Lotto (Headquarter), japan - no response regarding toyota car international promotion program 
- Toyota Lottery Award - scam lottery! 
- Toyota / MMT Gearbox - dishonest sales tactics - advertising and selling vehicles equipped with mmt gearbox as automatic 
- Toyota Motor Corporation - 2008 RAV 4
- Toyota Motor Corporation - rava 4 limited: pearl white is peeling again
- Toyota - toyota sienna van/sliding rear door
- Toyota Motor Corporation Liberty Toyota in Burlington NJ - a female that schedules appointments named carol in the service department.
- Toyota Motor Corporation - combination meter