Marathon Gas Station 3162 Allison Bonnett Memorial Drive, Hueytown, Al 35023 / employee assaulting me

1 422 saddle ridge estateshueytown, AL, United States Review updated:

This is my third attempt to do this complaint. For some reason it just disappears before I can get through. On tuesday December 18. 2018 at around 6:30 - 7:00 AM I went to the Marathon Station to buy cigarettes. As I was approaching the door a black woman (cashier) said " hold on". I did not know she was talking to me so I proceeded on. She then grabbed me by the arm & calked me a [censored]. I left & went to another store to buy cigarettes. On the way back I stopped at the Marathon again & went in to tell her she was wrong for assaulting me & I intended to make a complaint on her. She came around the counter I grabbed me again & called me [censored]. All of this is on video at the store. I was very upset when I got home which upset my mother so she went there & asked for the owner name & phone #. She refused to give it. My mother went back later & spoke to a man named Malik. He said he is the owner. He refused to discuss it & called the Police & told them he doesn't want either one of us back in store. WHAT!!! My mother doesn't go in there anyway. I cannot fathom why he would employ someone who assaults customers? And then ban the customs from the store. What kind of employee makes a customer wait while they smoke a cigarette? I have made a complaint with the BBB & intend to contact 6 on your side, a local news station. This needs to be in the news & all over social media on internet. It's a bad reflection on Marathon. Unacceptable busjness practices.I expect an answer about this complaint. Please look at the video from the store & uou will see I did nothing wrong.

Sincerely,
Traci Smith
[protected]

Tr
Dec 18, 2018

Comments

• Su
      18th of Dec, 2018

What charges did you file with the BBB? You escalated the situation by returning. If she truly assaulted you, you’d have confronted her then.