[Resolved] Maple Call / long distance services
I just received an statement saying that I owe the company $9.02 that says other fees. I am not aware of this charges as we don't use longdistance call anymore because there is a free facebook calling where you can even see each other so I don't know what is this charges about. I called their number but I was in 20 caller which I was willing to wait so when it reach to 11 caller my phone just went dead. Not acceptable and I don't appreciate getting an invoice that I never know all about. I refuse to pay and I am not paying. Imelda floirendo
Customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complainant have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and it's services are concerned.
Maple Call Customer Care's Response, Feb 05, 2019
Dear valuable customer!
Please provide us with your contact phone number and your customer ID and we will contact you back. You may also write us directly at [protected]@maplecall.com and our team of experts will assist you with all questions and concerns.
Maple Telecom customer care team
More Maple Call Complaints & Reviews
- Maple Call Inc - long distance calls 
- Maple Call Inc - toronto, ontario, m5w5m5 
- Maple Call / NECC telecom - phone bill 
- Maple Call Inc. - unknown company billing 
- [Resolved] Maple Call Inc. - invoice for services not provided nor signed up with 
- Maple Call - unauthorised charges without services provided
- Maple Call - charges
- Maple Call - telecommunications
- Maple Call - I received an invoice/bill 89032839 from this company I never heard had any agreement or business and
- Maple Call Inc - invoice for long distance service that was cancelled in march 2018 and not used since.