[Resolved] Maple Call / long distance services

5 Canada

I just received an statement saying that I owe the company $9.02 that says other fees. I am not aware of this charges as we don't use longdistance call anymore because there is a free facebook calling where you can even see each other so I don't know what is this charges about. I called their number but I was in 20 caller which I was willing to wait so when it reach to 11 caller my phone just went dead. Not acceptable and I don't appreciate getting an invoice that I never know all about. I refuse to pay and I am not paying. Imelda floirendo

• Resolution statement

• Maple Call Customer Care's Response, Feb 05, 2019

Dear valuable customer!
    Please provide us with your contact phone number and your customer ID and we will contact you back. You may also write us directly at [protected]@maplecall.com and our team of experts will assist you with all questions and concerns.
    Maple Telecom customer care team