Maple Call / complaint

Canada Review updated:

I have never been customer of maple call. Apparently blue tone that was my long distance provider went out of business and i've got bill from this company with outrageous charges that I have never agreed on neither on using their service. On my last bill from blue tone I had credit of...
I received a bill from maple call february 08.2019, with due date february 10/2019
I never know that bluetone is out of business, I spoke with blue tone back in january to pay the bill, customer service told me that I have a credit on account, and no word that they will be out of business, I think to that we have to sue these companies that did not let us know what is going on, they find a way how to still money. I have a credit with blue tone, which is not recorded on maple call inc bill
I tried to call the maple call at [protected], and never have a chance to talk to them, an answering voice saying that due to high volume call "please call next time" and they hang up on me.
Viki

Ma
Feb 10, 2019

Comments

• Ad
      15th of Feb, 2019

I was a customer of Pülse Telecom, service that I stoped using 6 monts ago. NMow I just received a bill of 9.18 for a company that I do not know and I do not want to use. The phone nr provided is useless, nobodi answer. How to getr rid of them ?

Adrian Dumitru