Mannington / Defective material supplied
We recently installed Mannington's Carmel (their newest product) porcelain tiles in our kitchen and only after installation we noticed the tiles are warped in the middle. Every tile has a small arch which is clearly noticeable. When we walk we can feel that the surface is not even with ups and downs.
When I called Mannington, they said they cannot entertain any claims because their warranty states I should have called them before installation. But the fact is they supplied a defective material to start with.
I had spent so much money only to hear this company talking about warranty :-(, a piece of paper they have put together. They didn't even want to check the product to make sure the next customer wouldn't be affected.
More Mannington Complaints & Reviews
- Mannington - Laminate Floors 
- Mannington - Poor Quality
- Mannington - Buckling, warping
- Mannington - Vinyl tiles
- Mannington Vinyl Planks - Vinyl planks.. 
- Mannington Vinyl Flooring - luxury vinyl tile
- Mannington Mills - laminate flooring from mannington
- Mannington Mills - adura plank vinyl flooring 
- Mannington Vinyl Floors - Vinyl floors
- Mannington - Mannington revolutions tile mojave slate tumbleweed laminate