Mango Airlines / FlyMango — mango changed flight schedule
We’ve booked Flight JE265 on 13 April 2017 at 17:25 to ensure we will be in time for an Easter dinner at 20:00. However, to our utter shock we’ve received a sms from Mango on 12th of April stating that the flight has been delayed to an estimated time of departure of 18:50. There were no force majeure factors at play or any other reason beyond Mango’s control. One of Mango’s ground personnel at the airport informed us that one of Mango’s planes had a technical problem and therefore our flight at 17:25 “was dropped”! Surely a flight can’t just be cancelled or combined with a later flight!
We immediately tried to move our flight to an earlier time during the 13th but to no avail. We even went very early to the airport for standby seats on the earlier flight. The personnel were extremely unhelpful and refused to give us standby tickets. The Mango manager in charge at the check-in counter on the afternoon of the 13th was extremely rude and unfriendly. Definitely not a good ambassador of Mango!!!
For the past 12 months we’ve spend R92 263 on domestic flights. This was the first time we’ve used Mango and definitely the last time.
More Mango Airlines / FlyMango Complaints & Reviews
- Mango Airlines - cancellation of confirmed booking 
- Mango Airlines - bad service and attitude and o response after a month and still waiting 
- Mango Airlines - refuse boarding 
- Mango Airlines - don't book with mango unless your life is perfect and nothing in the world will upset your travels plans
- Mango Airlines - illtreating elderly passengers
- Mango Airlines (FlyMango) - check-in closed early - now I forfeit ticket?
- Mango Airlines / FlyMango - confusing payment system resulting in double payment
- Mango Airlines / FlyMango - no response to simple questions
- Mango Airlines / FlyMango - luggage tampered with
- Mango Airlines / FlyMango - no feedback at all