Mango Airlines / refuse boarding
I booked flights for the first time for my mum and neice. Mango refused them to board the plane because my neice did not have her birth certificate. No one told me i need to get them to carry identity documents. All the booking consultant told me was that i need to fax my ID and Edgars card to them which they need to take to the airport. They asked my mum at 08h00 to go to the police station and get an affidavit which she did. She comes back with it and is told she still cannot get on the plane.
Mango informed me my money is forfeited and did not even assist me to get them on later flight. Disgusting. First time and last time i will ever consider Mango and definately wont recommend them to anyone!!!
More Mango Airlines Complaints & Reviews
- Mango Airlines - cancellation of confirmed booking 
- Mango Airlines - bad service and attitude and o response after a month and still waiting 
- Mango Airlines - don't book with mango unless your life is perfect and nothing in the world will upset your travels plans
- Mango Airlines - illtreating elderly passengers
- Mango Airlines - I tried phoning mango head office but cannot get throug
- Mango Airlines / FlyMango - complaining about seat allocations and ask for window emergency on a return flight to cape town [ je 129 and je 162 ]
- Mango Airlines / FlyMango - refund
- Mango Airlines / FlyMango - theft from my luggage
- Mango Airlines / FlyMango - unauthorized flight charges and no refund of the unauthorized debit to date.
- Mango Airlines / FlyMango - wheelchair assistance denied