Mango Airlines / overbooking of flights and no response
I booked my ticket about 2 months ago to fly from JBG to Durban return this pass weekend. However on Sunday when I arrived at the Durban airport to check in for my flight(6pm). However the flymango team leader told me that their flights are overbooked. They could not apologise and acted as if it is my fault the plane is overbooked. Niether could they give me a time when I could be departing from the airport. I requested to speak to the manager(Christo), which the team leader totally refused. Myself and my husband had to sit at the airport for a standby flight which we eventually got at 9:30.
Mangos behaviour is totally unacceptable as in situations like these, we have to face the consequenes. I finally only arrived at home at 12:30.
On monday, I phoned and laid a complaint with Mango(reference number JBDNMB) and they confirmed they will investigate the situation and give me feedback tomorrow.. However today is wednesday and still no feedback or apologies on this issues?
More Mango Airlines Complaints & Reviews
- Mango Airlines - cancellation of confirmed booking 
- Mango Airlines - bad service and attitude and o response after a month and still waiting 
- Mango Airlines - refuse boarding 
- Mango Airlines - don't book with mango unless your life is perfect and nothing in the world will upset your travels plans
- Mango Airlines - illtreating elderly passengers
- Mango Airlines / FlyMango - urgent assistance online booking
- Mango Airlines / FlyMango - delayed / missed flight
- Mango Airlines / FlyMango - lost bag 16 days
- Mango Airlines / FlyMango - your whatsapp competition
- Mango Airlines / FlyMango - je821