Malaysia Airlines / service

I travelled from Mumbai to Melbourne with malaysisn airlines. Due to passenger delay at Mumbai I missed connecting flight from Kualalumpur. Ground staff at the airport provided new boarding pass for next morning flights and advised to you go for transfer servicedesk. No on ground support were provided to 22 passengers who missed heir connecting flights. After running through all over the Airport we reached at transfers and were advised Meal will be provided in the Hotel. After one hour long journey from Airport to hotel we reached and advised hotel Kitchen was closed and meal vouchers will be provided next morning at the Airport. All night we spent starving without any food or snacks. Next morning we got 13 ringets food voucher for which nothing was available at the Airport. Finally boarded the flight to Melbourne and in air was advised my meal selection was never transfered to new boarding pass and that lead to another 8 hour long journey without food. On top of that Air staff were not ready to accept the mistake and had been rude. Worst ever experience with any International airline.

Bi