Malaysia Airlines. / flight delay
Me and My friends had flight from Beijing to Kualalumpur and from there to Chennai, through connectiong flight at midnight 1:30am. As usual we all went into and sat inside but it didn't start to take off. After 2 hours they have announced that due to technical problems flight is delayed and after that no other information. And after another hour, they told us to go out and get some refreshment and they give us a boarding pass from Air China. We all have expected that they really arranged but after another hour they told us they will provide a hotel(after a long fight). They made us walk around for a long time and took us to a hotel which took 60~70min(in return we came in 20min). After we reached the hotel they told it takes 30min to clean rooms and arranged some bread and bun. We went to room at 11 40am and we have bus to airport at 11 45am as they arranged a flight at 16:00. Then everything went good till Kualalumpur. Till immigration and another hotel it was 3:00am around. It was the worst hotel we ever went. Smelly, no good resources and no food too. But we had to adjust and then it went on good.
Finally the point was they could have responded sooner because there are many people who have urgent jobs. And no good facilities too. We are students and we wont have much money to spend for anything. We will never again book this flight ticket.
More Malaysia Airlines. Complaints & Reviews
- Malaysia Airlines - lost luggage with puny compensation! 
- Malaysia Airlines - flight retimed 
- Malaysia Airlines - cancellation charges
- Malaysian Airline - excess baggage charge 
- Malaysia Airlines - horrible attitude 
- Malaysia Airlines - lost property
- Malaysia Airlines - baggage loss
- Malaysia Airlines - delayed luggage with missing lock and contents ransacked 
- Malaysia Airlines - defaults on mas system 
- Malaysia Airlines - missing handphone and cash money