Malaysia Airlines / flight cancellation

Sydney, New South Wales, AU

Dear Malasia airlines team,
I would like to get a compensation for my canceled flight from Sydney Kingsford Airport to Turkey which was on 17th of September, 2017. I was at the airport everything was ready i gave my luggage to the when check-in was completed. i was at the gate as i thought time is coming to take off.
the personal make passengers wait they did not tell us the flight was cancelled. i was having a doctor appoinment the day i arrive in Turkey. I got so sick from my legs i was gonna have an operations from my legs. So i lost my appoinment because of that cancellation. I know security reasons or passengers safety comes first before everything but im asking for a compensation that i have right to get it. i had Micon (Misconnection) to my connecting flights because of the flight canceled. i would like you to calculate my distance from Sydney to Turkey and it will b equal to 600EURO.

Also i got voice records that no one was really care about my problem. the flight got cancel i had to call hundred times to get in contact with you guys to solved my problem out. When your call center personals took my number and saying that they will give me a call, Why didnt they give me a call and i had to spend so much on my bill to explain to them to exchange my ticket. I know every ticket works their fare and rules but this is not right. you guys have to get in contact with your passengers when they give you a number and waiting for urgent call. i got my last destination 1 day later so this is a compensation reason as well. I flew next day. Waiting for your reply soon. My booking number : 52MXZG
My turkish air etkt number (connection flight/your partnership)[protected]

Best regards,